Grievous Bodyguard - Is this accurate?

Just wondering if anyone can provide proof of this.

Looking around ebay at all the folks buying "rare, errors" and this one seemed like it may actually be true.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

They say that on the card back it is spelled "Grievous's Bodygaurd" instead of "Grievous's Bodyguard". The A & the U are in the wrong place making it a misspelling.

Anyone have reliable proof if this is true or not? I think its interesting!

EDIT: Proof does exist. In the sirstevesguide database, the picture of #12 Palpatine does indeed have a spelling error on it:

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...at=2089&page=1
    Last edited by BanthaPoodoo; 04-12-2005 at 12:27 PM.

Re: Grievous Bodyguard - Is this accurate?

hmm.. my Palpatine has this spelling mistake
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

I bet al do, does anyone have a corrected version? It reminds me of the Gold Stripe Yoda and Chian figure, where on the back it listed Ashla and Jempa as Yoda and Chian.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Kidhuman, funny you mention that, it remind me of the "Saelt Marae/Saelt Marie" spelling mistakes on the POTF2/Freeze Frame figures

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I bet al do, does anyone have a corrected version? It reminds me of the Gold Stripe Yoda and Chian figure, where on the back it listed Ashla and Jempa as Yoda and Chian.
    ...and the Queen Amidala (Naboo Celebration) with "Dorme" on the back!

Yoda and Chian was never corrected, those were.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

jwmc1971

Thumbs down Re: Grievous Bodyguard - Is this accurate?

AND.....how easy (with a hair dryer) would it be to change the color of the sword ??? WOW !!! i better go get my varient loose figure/weapon kit and make that $$$$ thanks hasboro !!!, for making the cheapest packaging EVER!! even in 1977 has there not been this craptasticness!!

Another one that was an error but never changed was the black astro droid with the force files. He had a spelling error on the card and for the life of me I never saw the correct spelling version.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!