Which Jedi will be alive at the time of ROTS? (The comprehensive list)

I'm trying to come up with a complete list of all Jedi who will be alive as of the moment the words "Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" scroll across the screen on May 19. Since I know what I have so far is far from complete, please respond with any additions or corrections.

If a Jedi is known to have not died during ROTS but dies afterwards, I'm noting it here.

Please note: Until the movie comes out, do not post any information about how particular characters die in ROTS.

Anakin Skywalker (becomes Darth Vader, dies at the Battle of Endor as a result of wounds suffered in combat against Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious)

Obi-Wan Kenobi (killed by Vader just prior to the Battle of Yavin)

Yoda (dies of natural causes just prior to the Battle of Endor)

Knights/Masters & elder Padawans appearing in previous films who are alive (or unaccounted for) as of ROTS:
    Mace Windu
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Saessee Tiin
    Plo Koon
    Oppo Rancisis
    Eeth Koth
    Evan Piell
    Shaak Ti
    Kit Fisto
    Stass Allie
    Agen Kolar
    Pablo-Jill
    Luminara Unduli
    Barriss Offee
    Aayla Secura
    Jocasta Nu
    Bultar Swan

EU Jedi Masters/Knights and elder Padawans, currently active and alive or unaccounted for as of ROTS:
    Quinlan Vos
    Master Tholme
    Vergere (currently in Yuuzhan Vong space; dies during their incursion many years following the Battle of Endor)
    Empatajos Brand (loses limbs in battle with Sidious; dies six year after the Battle of Endor)
    Neeja Halcyon (final fate disclosed in I, Jedi, but I don't recall when it occurs off-hand)
    the Dark Woman (killed by Vader approximately 1-5 years prior to the Battle of Endor)
    Jerec (will be turned to the Dark Side shortly after the Clone Wars end)
    Siri Tachi
    Bant
    Etain
    2 other Jedi from Hard Contact
    (???) A'kla (Elegos A'kla's relative)
    stupid Callista (trapped in a computer for years, finally freed and dies of a chronic toe infection in a stall at a gas station on Dantooine)
    stupid Callista's boyfriend (dies on the Eye of Palpatine very shortly after ROTS)
    stupid Callista's Master?

Younger Padawans (film or EU) alive as of ROTS:
    Zett Jukassa
    Ashla
    Jempla
    Chian
    Liam
    JK Burtola
    Mari Amithest
    Scout
    Whie
    (Togruta female from Dark Rendezvous)

Other (non-Jedi) Force-users (light side or dark side)
    Asajj Ventress
    Aurra Sing
    Nick Rostu
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Re: Which Jedi will be alive at the time of ROTS? (The comprehensive list)

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I'm trying to come up with a complete list of all Jedi who will be alive as of the moment the words "Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" scroll across the screen on May 19. Since I know what I have so far is far from complete, please respond with any additions or corrections.

If a Jedi is known to have not died during ROTS but dies afterwards, I'm noting it here.

Please note: Until the movie comes out, do not post any information about how particular characters die in ROTS.

Anakin Skywalker (becomes Darth Vader, dies at the Battle of Endor as a result of wounds suffered in combat against Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious)

Knights/Masters & elder Padawans appearing in previous films who are alive (or unaccounted for) as of ROTS:
    Mace Windu
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Saessee Tiin
    Plo Koon
    Oppo Rancisis
    Eeth Koth
    Evan Piell
    Shaak Ti
    Kit Fisto
    Stass Allie
    Agen Kolar
    Pablo-Jill
    Luminara Unduli
    Barriss Offee
    Aayla Secura
    Jocasta Nu
    Bultar Swan

EU Jedi Masters/Knights and elder Padawans, currently active and alive or unaccounted for as of ROTS:
    Quinlan Vos
    Master Tholme
    Vergere (currently in Yuuzhan Vong space; dies during their incursion many years following the Battle of Endor)
    Empatajos Brand (loses limbs in battle with Sidious; dies six year after the Battle of Endor)
    Neeja Halcyon (final fate disclosed in I, Jedi, but I don't recall when it occurs off-hand)
    the Dark Woman (killed by Vader approximately 1-5 years prior to the Battle of Endor)
    Jerec (will be turned to the Dark Side shortly after the Clone Wars end)
    Siri Tachi
    Bant
    Etain
    2 other Jedi from Hard Contact
    (???) A'kla (Elegos A'kla's relative)
    stupid Callista (trapped in a computer for years, finally freed and dies of a chronic toe infection in a stall at a gas station on Dantooine)
    stupid Callista's boyfriend (dies on the Eye of Palpatine very shortly after ROTS)
    stupid Callista's Master?

Younger Padawans (film or EU) alive as of ROTS:
    Zett Jukassa
    Ashla
    Jempla
    Chian
    Liam
    JK Burtola
    Mari Amithest
    Scout
    Whie
    (Togruta female from Dark Rendezvous)

Other (non-Jedi) Force-users (light side or dark side)
    Asajj Ventress
    Aurra Sing
    Nick Rostu
    Wow. All I can say is, wow.

I think you can cross Jocasta Nu off the list. Not referring to spoilers, but the actress isn't returning for ROTS. So that's a pretty big clue. She was pretty old. She probably died of natural causes between AOTC and ROTS.

I think you can cross Pablo-Jill off the list too. He wasn't in the surviving group at Geonosis, so for all we know, he died in AOTC. But then EU ignored that and had him die instead at the hands of General Grievous in a space battle in "Labyrinth of Evil".

Eeth Koth has been completely replaced by Agen Kolar, so you can scratch him off.

But the jury's still out on Even and Oppo. They were in the Clone Wars season 3, but they are unaccounted for in ROTS, to my knowledge. Perhaps they were killed in battle during the Clone Wars just before ROTS....

I hope I'm not spoiling anything, because nothing I've posted is directly in the movie.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Minor trailer spoiler ahead!!

I thought I saw Pablo in one of the trailers. . . ?

Until there's some official confirmation in the film or EU, I'm not ready to count out Jocasta. She's old, but so was Dooku. Of course, being on Coruscant, she'd be an easy target. We know the Temple is still standing in ROTJ, but that doesn't mean Vader and Sidious don't run through there ninja-style, killing anyone who's left. So I doubt she's going to survive the Purge.

Eeth, Oppo, and Evan, again, no proof one way or the other, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

The fates of Depa, Yaddle, Yarael, and Adi have been disclosed in one place or another, so they don't get that luxury. They're dead, or in a crazed catatonic state in a prison somewhere.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux, I saw that same Pablo-Jill alien in the trailer, too. But I just figured that it was some other alien of Pablo's race. But then again, you never know. We just got a figure of him recently, perhaps it is because he is in the movie? It is unsure, and we may never know.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Minor trailer spoiler ahead!!

I thought I saw Pablo in one of the trailers. . . ?
    You did, he is sitting on the Jedi Council. You can briefly see him on the left hand side of the screen when Palpatine is doing his "I'm appointing you to be my personal representative on the Jedi Council" voice over. Just to the left of the empty seat.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Can we move this to spoilers and make it "The Official ROTS Jedi Death Toll" thread?

Edit: Something tells me moving this thread won't be necessary after all. It wouldn't hurt to change the name, though, if some big strong ROTS mod is willing to do so.

The intent here is to come up with an all-inclusive list of all known Jedi and Force users who are alive at the time of ROTS, to determine who has been killed and under what circumstances, and who may have survived. I realize this is still far from complete, so please comment as necessary.

Current known survivors of the Jedi Purge:
    Film:
    Luke Skywalker (living in hiding with Owen & Beru Lars on Tatooine)
    Leia Amidala Organa (living in hiding with Bail Organa and his wife on Alderaan)
    Emperor Palpatine (killed by Anakin Skywalker during the Battle of Endor)
    Aurra Sing (known to live at least through the events of Return of the Jedi)
    Senator Grebleips (likely Force user but true abilities unconfirmed; whereabouts following the acension of Palpatine during the Battle of Naboo are unknown)

EU:
    Asajj Ventress (whereabouts unknown; last seen heading "as far from this war" as possible. Presumed to be awaiting her starring role in an upcoming TV series. )
    Joruus C'Baoth (clone of the dead Jedi Jorus C'Baoth, will die at the Emperor's stronghold on Wayland five years after the Battle of Endor)
    Malorum (working as an Imperial Inquisitor shortly after ROTS, prior history unknown)
    Empatajos Brand (loses limbs in battle with Sidious; dies six years after the Battle of Endor fighting a clone of Sidious)
    Jerec (will be turned to the Dark Side shortly after the Clone Wars end and survive beyond the Battle of Endor)
    Ferrus Olin (leader of a fledgeling rebellion in Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission)
    (???) A'kla (Elegos A'kla's relative) (dies shortly following the events of ROTS)
    Vima da Boda (living in exile on Nar Shaada; whereabouts unknown following the events of Dark Empire)
    Nick Rostu (whereabouts unknown; Matthew Stover has expressed interest in exploring his future, but no firm plans at the moment)

The Dead "Film" Jedi:

Dooku:

Killed by Anakin Skywalker aboard the Invisible Hand during the Battle of Coruscant.

Mace Windu
    Kit Fisto
    Agen Kolar
    Saessee Tiin:

Killed by Darth Sidious. (ROTS film)

Ki-Adi Mundi:

Shot in the back by Clonetroopers on Mygeeto following Order 66. (ROTS film)

Aayla Secura:

Shot over and over and over by Clonetroopers on Felucia following Order 66. (ROTS film)

Barriss Offee:

Shot in the back by an AT-TE on Felucia following Order 66. (ROTS graphic novel)
    (Damn those cowardly SOBs!! )

Plo Koon:

Shot out of the sky over Cato Neimoidia following Order 66. (ROTS film)

Stass Allie:

Blasted by BARC Speeders on (???) following Order 66. (ROTS film)

Shaak Ti

Killed by Darth Vader in the Jedi Council chambers. (ROTS novelization)

Cin Drallig
    Zett Jukassa
    Ashla
    Jempla
    Chian
    Liam
    JK Burtola
    Mari Amithest
    Scout
    Whie
    (Togruta female from Dark Rendezvous):

Killed by Darth Vader in the Jedi Temple. (ROTS film; some speculation that all non-assigned Padawans are in the Temple at the time)

Luminara Unduli:

Killed by Clonetroopers on Kashyyyk following Order 66. (ROTS graphic novel)

Oppo Rancisis:

Not alive at the time of ROTS after all. Killed by Sora Bulq shortly before the Battle of Coruscant. (SW: Republic #75)

Jocasta Nu:

Killed in the Jedi Temple's library. (Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission)

Quinlan Vos (mentioned in ROTS, so I'm now including him among the "film Jedi"):

Killed on (???) by a Juggernaut Turbo-Tank. (ROTS graphic novel)

Eeth Koth
    Evan Piell
    Pablo-Jill
    Bultar Swan:

Whereabouts currently unknown; presumably killed following Order 66.

Sora Bulq:

Whereabouts unknown. Presumably dies prior to ROTS in the currently in-process storyline in SW: Republic.

The Dead "EU" Jedi:

Master Tholme:

Not alive at the time of ROTS after all. Killed by Quinlan Vos shortly before the Battle of Coruscant. (Hoo-boy, with Quinlan now being a canon Jedi and dying a hero in Order 66, I can't wait to see how they explain that!) (SW: Republic #75)

Siri Tachi
    Bant:

Confirmed to have been killed under as-yet unrevealed circumstances following Order 66. (Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission)

Etain
    2 other Jedi from Hard Contact:

Whereabouts currently unknown; presumably killed following Order 66.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 05-27-2005 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Forums merged! =)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Something to add for Jocasta Nu; you see Anakin kill her in the jedi library in the Revenge of the Sith videogame (XBox and PS2 versions).

Okay, that's another detail for Jocasta!

I forgot two of my favorite EU Jedi:

Ikrit:

Currently "hibernating" on Yavin IV. Will awaken about 30 years after ROTS and die during the Yuuzhan Vong incursion.

A'Sharad Hett:

Whereabouts unknown.
    Tommy, close your eyes.