Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Pricematching @ Kohl's

I was at Kohl's Saturday and purchased 2 Clone Pilots and a Clone Commander. They were on sale for $6.99. I asked the lady at the register if they pricematched and she was not sure. I did not have my Target ad, so I decided that I would call back and find out. I called later and the person that answered the phone said that they did not pricematch. I read in another thread that someone got Kohl's to pricematch Target. What I would like to know is how many people were able to get Kohl's to pricematch or how many were not?

Re: Pricematching @ Kohl's

they didn't pricematch for me. but at that time i didn't much care, i was just happy to find the rest of the figures i needed.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by darko666
    they didn't pricematch for me. but at that time i didn't much care, i was just happy to find the rest of the figures i needed.
    Did they (Kohl's) have a large Star Wars selection? Is that where you got figures #33 through #40? I've been in Kohls in the past, and the toy selection is so small, just wondering if it would be worth stopping in for a peek.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

damn, bought 7 figs from #30-40 figures for 6.99. Didnt even bother to ask if they would pricematch.
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Did they (Kohl's) have a large Star Wars selection? Is that where you got figures #33 through #40? I've been in Kohls in the past, and the toy selection is so small, just wondering if it would be worth stopping in for a peek.
    not big compared to TRU, Target, WM, but it has the #33-40 figures more than any other store. i say hit up any Kohls and Targets you can get to. they have the best chance at getting the hard to find figures. i got all mine today in one outting.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Cool, I will have to stop in tomorrow. Great, and I opened an account there, and I onlky have $50 worth of clothes on it, with some spending to go before I hit my limit.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I just checked their website and dont have any listed
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

That is where I got 33-40 as well. I say it is worth 6.99 a figure.
    Bad Panda, No Bamboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday at Kohl's in Omaha, I picked up #35, 37, 39, and 40. They did price match a Walmart ad I had for $5.24.

Nothing ROTS at the one in north OKC. The 33-40 have been showing up at the WM here so everyone keep you eyes open.