Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battlefront 2

Battlefront 2

I was in the video game store next to where I work today and was told that Battlefront 2 is gonna be out sometime soon, but he didn't have any info on characters or battlefields...anyone got any info on that?

Re: Battlefront 2

Just some small info in the Battlefront thread. It is basically in the works. Supposedly a Death Star level is in it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

And a Tantive IV level from the beginning of ANH. I'd expect to see both Death Star battles, Naboo space battle, ROTS Coruscant space battle, probably some more battlefields from ROTS, like more Kashyyyk levels. Also, maybe a Jabba's Palace level...I wish. Also maybe a Geonosis arena level with the reek, acklay and nexu all running around.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

hope they spend a bit more time on this one

Oh Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

I hope they release an exclusive clone trooper with the game this time.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Why It will be hard as hell to find????
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

No, when you preordered the first one, you got a free Biker Scout. So the same way this time but with a clone.

When I pre-ordered it last time I did not get one because the S.O.B's did not get any. I had to go to another store and tell them my sad story of how I didn't get one and the guy hooked me up. So I got the bright idea of doing that at other places and ended up with six of them. hehehehehe

Dude thats wrong. Hope you didnt scalp them too.