Has anyone picked up "Visionaries"? (SPOILERS)

This is a neat graphic novel filled with short stories written by Lucasfilm designers. I like a lot of them. Here are a few of the stories:

-Darth Maul is alive and well (with robotic legs) and hunts down Obi-Wan on Tatooine at the Lars homestead. Turns out he killed Watto on his way! Anyway, Obi-Wan gives Maul another round of stomp @$$, but in the end, Owen shoots Maul in the head.

-Mon Mothma's son is a rebel soldier who is killed by Vader at the battle of Hoth.

-General Grievous' origin is revealed, showing how his shuttle crashed (Dooku was behind it) and how he came to lead the droid armies.

Overall a really good batch of stories (one of them reminds me of those animated Matrix shorts). I'd say it's a must-buy.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Re: Has anyone picked up "Visionaries"? (SPOILERS)

Yea I picked one up, very good stories.

I really like the Grievous story...very cool.

Its a must, some might see it as EU, but they are good stories.

I've got it, but haven't read it (aside from the embarassingly dumb Maul story). I thumbed through and looked at some pictures, and they're very purty. I'll withhold judgment until I read, but it looks like it was worth the price. (The pictures in the Maul story are nice, even if the "plot" is laughable.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, i picked it up and it was pretty nice. I particularly enjoyed the art work on the grievous story. Good stuff all in all.