Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lt Cmdr. Lorth Needa

Was reading the novel last night & got to a point where it was talking about him fighting against Greivous.... I said man that name sounds familiar... I got to thinking "Thats where its from!!!!"

I remembered it was from when the Falcon hid behind the destroyer!!!

How cool is it that another OT character is in the PT!!!

Re: Lt Cmdr. Lorth Needa

I noticed that too when I was reading the novel.

It then got me to thinking about what other "future" Imperial officers might be refered to in ROTS.

I mean we know about Tarkin, and now Needa, any other thoughts?
    Give in to your anger with each passing moment you make yourself more my servant. ~ Emperor Palpatine
    Every single Jedi, including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi, is now an enemy of the Republic. ~Palpatine
    [font=arial]I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire. ~Vader[/font]

This may be purely EU, as far as we know. There are some things that the authors add in to make the stories a bit more meatier. See also the novels for TPM, AOTC, ANH, ESB, and ROTJ. So while it directly deals with a character from the films, it doesn't necessarily mean he'll be in the movie. After all, he wasn't in the ROTS graphic novel. All I'm saying is, don't get your hopes up.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous
    This may be purely EU, as far as we know. There are some things that the authors add in to make the stories a bit more meatier. See also the novels for TPM, AOTC, ANH, ESB, and ROTJ. So while it directly deals with a character from the films, it doesn't necessarily mean he'll be in the movie. After all, he wasn't in the ROTS graphic novel. All I'm saying is, don't get your hopes up.

You raise a good point there GG, and while you are right about Needa not being in the graphic novel, with all the hoopla that has been made about Tarkin, it appears that Tarkin is only going to have about like 30 seconds of screentime.

It couldn't hurt to hope that some of the other Imperial officers are in the movie, but only time will tell.

Is it May 19th yet?
    Give in to your anger with each passing moment you make yourself more my servant. ~ Emperor Palpatine
    Every single Jedi, including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi, is now an enemy of the Republic. ~Palpatine
    [font=arial]I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire. ~Vader[/font]

Lt Cmdr.? Boy he must be one crappy Imperial officer if it takes him over 20 years to become an Admiral.

On topic though I think it would be neat to see him but I myself would rather see Piett or Ozzel.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAngel
    Tarkin is only going to have about like 30 seconds of screentime.
    yeah, it's right at the end of the film. Tarkin got screwed with having some kind of background on him in this movie. hopefully he at least has a line or two.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

maybe captian piett or admiral ozzel will have a few seconds of mention or screentime. highly doudbtfull, but won't know 100% till 5-19-05
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I liked seeing Needa mentioned too but I think that's just an "EU" thing that won't be mentioned overtly in the film.

Dodonna is featured in the ongoing "Republic" series of comics and in LOE, the book preceding ROTS. If you've been enjoying ROTS, be sure and check out LOE...it's worthy lead-in for Epsiode 3...

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous
    So which charactors where dropped into the EP I and Ep II novels that didn't make it into the films?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

The only one that I can think of right off hand would be Greedo. If you watch the cut scenes you can see the footage of Ani laying the smack down on him.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!