reminder: I still want a new, better Jedi Luke

This is just a reminder, I'm still waiting for Hasbro to produce (and release) a high-articulation, neutral-pose version of ROTJ Luke. Ideally, it'd have 3 interchangable right hands (normal, blasted, gloved), a removable vest, the "folded open" tunic, an accurately-sculpted lightsaber handle with removable blade, neutral pose, extra articulation to allow the 2-handed lightsaber pose, and a partridge in a pear tree.

So Hasbro, make a new Luke Jedi, and make it a GOOD figure please.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yep, I've been talking about a deluxe Luke Jedi for a few months now, I really wish it would happen. Of course make him super-articulated. With all the stuff that happens to Luke in ROTJ, this would be a no-brainer for a deluxe figure with tons of accessories. Problem is, cause it's a no-brainer it will probably never happen. This is my idea for the ultimate Deluxe Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight.

Deluxe Luke: Jedi - Includes: Saber hilt, Saber, Jabba's Guard Gun, Thighbone, Skull, Cloth Cloak, Endor Poncho, Helmet, 3 different hands (regular, damaged, gloved), Force lightning, torch, and maybe even figure out a way for to make the flap on his tunic be openable. Now, I would by that for 10.00-15.00.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm in favor of a new and exciting Jedi Luke as well.

Alas, it will not come soon, but I think it would be a perfect figure once Hasbro comes down from their AotC kick.

I will do cartwheels down the toy aisles if this figure appears by Christmas 2002.

A cloak, that's what I forgot to put in my wishlist! Yeah, I too would pay $10-$15 for a Deluxe Jedi Luke if it was as good as we're talking about.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What the heck, right? I'd be more than happy to shell out the moolah for a Luke that you described JT. It could be called "Fan's dream figure #1"

Maybe some day...
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Yeah, I'd love a Jedi Luke like you described, his cloak should be made of material NOT plastic, I have my POTF Jedi Luke's cloak! The two handed lightsaber hold would also be a must.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Hey, a "Dream Figure" sub-line... I could definitely get into that so long as the figures really were higher in quality and they didn't cost more than 80% more than current POTJ prices.

I'm with JediTricks. Jedi Luke is in need of a makeover. He need a new one like the one he's talking about.

Bring it on Hasbro!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: reminder: I still want a new, better Jedi Luke

Originally posted by JediTricks
    This is just a reminder, I'm still waiting for Hasbro to produce (and release) a high-articulation, neutral-pose version of ROTJ Luke. Ideally, it'd have 3 interchangable right hands (normal, blasted, gloved), a removable vest, the "folded open" tunic, an accurately-sculpted lightsaber handle with removable blade, neutral pose, extra articulation to allow the 2-handed lightsaber pose, and a partridge in a pear tree.

So Hasbro, make a new Luke Jedi, and make it a GOOD figure please.
    Aha! So it's the JT-Binks-Tomassi-Ross Deluxe ROJ Luke proposal.... y'know... the JT-Binks-Rollo-Ross proposal rolls off the tongue alot nicer...

Anyway. It seems everybody wants this figure. No wonder Hasbro isn't making it.