Tobe Hooper's Zombies

A while back we first told you about a new film that Toolbox Murders writers Jace Anderson and Adam Gierasch are writing for Tobe Hooper, which at the time was being described as zombies meets Deliverance, dealing with a mine that had collapsed years earlier, trapping some miners inside, and what happens when the mine is re-opened. There was no title at the time, but the idea was there and it sounded cool enough.

This morning I got an e-mail from Jace with not only the poster you see below for the film, but word that the script has changed dramatically since we first reported on it, that they’re re-shaping it in some very cool ways and hoping to bring some new blood to the world of the undead. Shooting is expected to start in June for Tobe Hooper’s Zombies, a title that just sounds way too good rolling off the ole tongue.
    http://www.horrorchannel.com/dread/m...ticle&sid=1374

They have a poster on DC's site for it, too. Zombies apparently are the big thing now.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Re: Tobe Hooper's Zombies

Nice poster, very NOTLD looking.

Methinks Tobe Hooper + Zombies =
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”