Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Battlestar Galactica

Do any of you know when the New Battlestar Galctica series is supposed to come out on DVD??? I was just wonderin' cause what I have seen so far was pretty cool.
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

Re: Battlestar Galctica

Unfortunately it hasn't been announced yet. It would be nice if it showed up sometime before the next season starts up in July but that might be asking to much. I know that the show just started airing on Universal HD last Sunday starting with the four-hour miniseries and continuing each Sunday until it plays through the entire first season in case you missed any of it. I'd imagine that will take us right up to the season 2 premiere.

I enjoyed the miniseries so I watched the first season and thought the series just kept getting better and better. The season finale was a pretty big shocker, I definitely didn't see that coming. The unpredictability of the series is probably one of it's strongest assets IMO. I really enjoy the space battles as well and I love the militaristic feel of the show. Something I've wished Star Trek would adopt ever since DS-9 ended, but alas that desire is futile now since Enterprise is apparently the end of that franchise.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

This is my favorite series on television right now. I never miss an episode. I loved the season finale. They had a few new twists and shockers. I hope this thing gets a chance to go a full 5+ seasons!
    May the force be with you.

Glad to see someone started a thread on this fine show!

I thoroughly enjoy it. Too bad we have to wait until July for new episodes.

Yeah, Hellboy, the finale was a shocker. Didn't see that one coming at all.

I would've liked to seen an entire episode dealing with Halo on Caprica. The tension of running and hiding from the Cylons was interesting, to me at least.

I read where Richard Hatch's Zarek will be back for a few episodes next season.

Points for Chrisc for starting this thread. This show friggen' ROCKS! My good friend has a huge widescreen tv so we watch it on that and the 3 or 4 hour mini-series/premier is actually out on dvd, just not the one hour episodes yet. I think it runs at about $20 at best buy. We just re-watched it Tuesday night and it's even better the second time around, especially knowing all the things you know from the series.

At least the "L" word is still on because I still have something good to watch but I can't wait until July!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Anyone else excited about the two different Battlestar toy lines coming out this summer? I am!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I keep hearing great things about this series from my brother but I have yet to catch an episode. At this point I figure I'll wait until it's out on DVD as I don't want to jump into the story so late.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

You should try and catch the repeats between now and the start of the second season EP. Like Deoxy said the miniseries is out on DVD so you could rent or buy that and the repeats are airing in the order they appeared so now would be the best time for someone to catch up on the show. The miniseries started up again last weekend so I don't even think season 1 has started re-airing yet. Well worth your time.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by BoShek
    Anyone else excited about the two different Battlestar toy lines coming out this summer? I am!

The company manufacturing the smaller line of figures and vehicles had early versions of them on display at GenCon last year. Very nice.

I've seen pictures of the 12" inch, but neither line in the stores.

The Joyride figures look nice but don't seem articlated at all; like McFarlane figures.

The Majestic 12 inchers look great but carry a heavy price tag of $30 each.

I wish someone would make 4 inch figures and scale vehicles!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.