Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pharmacy

Pharmacy

Post your legal drug questions here. This can be drug-drug interactions, side effects, MOA, drug-disease interactions, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, therapuetic substitution, alternative therapy, etc anything regarding prescription drugs.
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Re: Pharmacy

Not so much reguarding prescription drug useage,but whats the best pocket guide in your opinion for someone going into Pharmacy as a Technician then moving onto becoming a med student in the "mid-professional" range.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

This sounds like walking into a gundark nest. Giving drug advice without proper credentials could pose serious legal issues. Not to mention the issus of telling someone about drug interactions that could possible be incorrect. I really don't feel this is the type of site for this type of information.

Of course this is my own opinion, but I wouldn't be asking a SW fan medical advice over the net.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Well, hestep99 did go to school for it. It's just for discussion, not like he's going to be trading potent drugs for action figures.

(by the way, anybody want to trade me some Vicadin for a few vintage figs ? )

I got your ESB Fett MOC Caesar.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Since my dad is suffering from the after effects of AGENT ORANGE, what questions should he ask the VA doctors to get the best treatment, drugs, and benefits.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Does anyone know a good ointment or cream used to treat eczema? Every summer I seem to get it on my hands, especially when the temperature is unbearable, and my hands get sweaty. Water is bad for them, especially hot water. I have tried Lotrisone and Elledel(sp?) but to no success. I think a higher concentration might be successful, but I am not sure what will work. Maybe there are some natural cures or homespun remedies that might work.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

My hands get all dry and cracked in the winter and I find Eucerin works really good on it. It's a really thick OTC hand cream. It may be worth a shot.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Thanks for the info, Eucerin works well as a moisturizer but it is over-the-counter and loses its effectiveness after a couple of applications. I have steroid creams that are also starting to lose their effect on me, so I am looking for something else.
    Last edited by Lowly Bantha Cleaner; 06-29-2005 at 12:08 PM.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    It's a really thick OTC hand cream.

ALways have to keep it SW related eh?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten