Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

Actually, Rollo, the good thing about the JA series is that the books are short (120-170 pages). I can read a whole book whil ein the bathroom! (Uh, did I just say that? D'oh!) I mean, on a trip to the grocery store. Yeah! Whew! Now they'll believe that!
    I too have a gift card to B n N awaiting some good SW books, but hardcovers get read from the library and bought when the softcover is released.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I actually have several of the JA books, but I've only read the first one. They've taken a backseat to NJO and the X-Wing series of books. I also have several Jr. Jedi Knights, Young Jedi Knights, Galaxy of Fear, etc. that are waiting to be read. I'll be reading for the next 10 years at this rate.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I saw Approaching Storm at a local Wal-Mart Saturday (a few days early). I didn't pick it up, since I too have Waldenbooks coupons to use, but you might wanna check if you're in a hurry to read it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Bel-Cam, I know people, including myself, who do some of their best reading while in the bathroom. It's nothing to be ashamed of.