Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any word on "The Approaching Storm"?

I'm anixiously awaiting this new prequel era entry...

Jan. 29th

According to Amazon.com it's due out Jan. 29th. For a little more background, try here.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

thanks for the link, r2dee2...

....it sounds like a good intro to AOTC...

I was at Waldenbooks last night and their sign said Jan. 28 or 29. I can't remember exactly which. It's a must read on my list!

Yeah! I've got a $20 WaldenBooks Gift Certificate that is just waiting for Storm to hit the shelves!

Isn't the next NJO book coming out Tuesday as well? And the final Jedi Apprentice book?

Between three Star Wars books and the Atlantis DVD, I might need to sell my arm!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Right on the NJO

El Chuxter, you're right on the NJO coming out next week, but the Jedi Apprentice book that should be out, is not the LAST one. There's to be a second "special edition" as well. Check out my
    Juvenile books list to see what's currenlty due out in the Jedi Apprentice line.

#17 The Only Witness- Jude Watson 2002
    #18 The Threat Within (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, by Jude Watson
    Special Edition #2 The Followers (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, by Jude Watson Paperback - 160 pages Special edition (March 2002) Scholastic Paperbacks; ISBN: 0439139392
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Lightbulb

I think that the Jedi Apprentice series is great, but it does need to end at some point. I'll miss the "The" series (will ANY book not start with "The [something] of [something]?" ) I just wish I had the time I used to in order to actually read nowadays.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I've heard that Jude Watson's books are very book. I haven't had a chance to read any myself.

I'm only on #7 of the TJA series. It's nice to know I won't be perpetually behind. I only read those ( and usually two of three at a time) when I have nothing else on my night stand. Recently I've been rereading The LOTR trilogy (I read FOTR and TTT and also the Hobbit) and I also just read Ambrose's Band of Brothers which I got for Christmas, and that got me interested in WWII, so I picked up Ambrose's D-Day book. After that it's either The Return of the King or the Approaching Storm, and then the new NJO book, plus all my homework reading (Politics, psychology, sociology, and Media Consumerism) so I doubt I'll get to the next Jedi Apprentice for quite some time.