Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Strange dreams......

Today, one of my co-workers at Wal-Mart told me he had a strange dream, and I was in it. This guy works with me building bikes, and has taught me a lot over the past 7 to 8 months. Anyway, in this dream we are working, and he tells me that he is going on a vacation the next day. I get really angry and don't talk to him the rest of the day. So the next day he and his daughter are on the interstate going to Wisconsin, when he sees this large custom chopper, with white fenders, white fuel tank and black trim, and it's heading the wrong way, driving right towards him. As it gets closer, he sees a Stormtrooper (me) riding the chopper. He vears to the next lane, but the Chopper with it's Stormtrooper passenger moves to the same lane, and his the car head on. The bike and rider are sent flying through the air, and the car loses it's steering from the impact. The car ends up in a ditch, and he checks behind him, but no sign of the bike or the crazy Stormtrooper. Within two minutes the state patrol and ambulance arrive. The State Trooper comes and asks if everyone is okay (they are trapped in the car from the crash). After the emergency crew manages to get this guy and his daughter out of the car, he asks the officer how they got there so quick. The officer responds "We got a call from someone saying he was from a far away galaxy". Then my co-worker woke up.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty halarious, and thought I'd share it here before I forget the details.

Anyone else had any strange dreams?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Re: Strange dreams......

I had a dream about Sarah Michelle Gellar last night. Can't remember much of it unfortunately, but we were dating. I was surprised that her Buffyness wasn't that big of a celebrity biatch as I've heard her made out to be.

During times of great collecting fervor (like now) I occasionally dream about walking into a store and seeing tons of rare stuff, such as vintage or hard-to-find modern Star Wars toys, or even better, old LEGO sets.

I've had quite a few dreams where I find toys I'm wanting, and then wake up disappointed because it wasn't real. The oddest dream I can remember had something to do with Dunkin Donuts. I don't remember it at all, but I know that for the next couple days I "had" to go to Dunkin Donuts.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

I had a dream once where I emptied the garbage can onto my mom's bed only to find petrified pirates in it. Your dreams of Star Wars don't seem to weird to me!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Weirdest SW dream I had was when I walked into a store and saw Cal Ripken Jr. X-wing Pilot.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Last night I dreamed one of my brothers-in-law got my other brother-in-law this freaking awesome Royal Guard figure. It was about 14" tall and had removable armor, helmet, and cloak in both blue and red. Also, the black visor in the blue helmet was removable, allowing you to make the Guard a TPM/AOTC blue guard or a ROTS blue guard. And there were 60-something points of articulation!

Funny thing is, the Guard under the amor was a blonde woman.

I wanted to buy one, but found out they were Wal-Mart exclusives selling for the low-low price of $239.85!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Star Wars-wise, I've had, like Ji'dai and gsr-jedi, dreams where I'm looking in stores for collectibles and either find them (disappointing when one wakes up with no such items) or don't (disappointing when one wakes up with no such items). I do recall one where I had a bunch of Kenner toys on my front sidewalk, one of which was a 3' tall sphere shaped Death Star; now THAT playset would have been radical! (use of colloquialism indicates which time period said dream occured)

Oddest dream phrase I remembered was this: "Whether your name is Fuzzy Zeller or Zoh-eller, you'll still turn into a vampire." Interpret that, Dr. Freud!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Last night I dreamt that I found the Evolution packs. ANd with the rarity oif the Royal Guards, they had a 3-pack of Blue from POTJ, Red from ROTS and Red from Vintage. Hope Hasbro reads this one...
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

When I was about 8 or 9 I had a dream that I had real lightsaber. I hid it in a brown plastic bag behind my bookshelf so I would be sure to find it when I actually woke up. When I did wake up I did find a brown plastic bag behind my bookshelf, but the dang thing was empty.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

When I was a kid, I used to dream that I was a rebel, and I'd be strolling along the temple (rebel base) on Yavin side by side with Princess Leia, and I was trying to win her over. It was a reoccuring dream, and it was the day after the "Blowing up the Death Star ceremony".

Anyone had dreams were they would be floating then shoot up into the sky, only to come crashing down? And right before you would hit the ground, you would wake up. Haven't had one of those dreams in quite some time. I heard they had something to do with sex, and going through puberty.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!