Future Sets in Lego SW Game????

I've gotten the Lego Star Wars game last week, and if you haven't seen this game. I recommend checking it out. It's surprisingly fun to play. Anyway, While playing I noticed a lot, and I mean A LOT of mini sets,and mini-figures in the game that haven't been released. Yet.?.? Maybe future sets with mini-figs of Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, Rebel Troopers, Kamino Cloners, and others. Figure scale sets of same new ROTS ships, mini sets of the Naboo Fighter, Gungan Sub ( Bongo ), Naboo Royal Starship, and Solar Sailer. I don't know for sure, but maybe the game is giving us a look at things to come?.?
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Re: Future Sets in Lego SW Game????

I am looking foward to this game, have to get it soon. Hopefully they will use it to base more sets off of it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think by it's very natural the game would have to include characters and vehicles that haven't made into ABS form yet. It would be a pretty boring game otherwise. As for being a vehicle to preview up and coming sets, I'm not so sure about that. Making a computer graphic is a lot different then making a real set. But that's not to say they aren't showing off ideas, whether they be past, present or future.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

It would be nice to get some of the holes filled. We could have gotten a lot more minifigs from EP1, like a Queen Amidala, Shmi, or a non-lightup Mace Windu. I'm hoping to see a return of modular sets like Jabba's Palace for some good playsets.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas