Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Deluxe Figues Released Today or not?

I heard somewhere that the next couple of deluxe sets were supposed to be released today. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Re: New Deluxe Figues Released Today or not?

I didn't see anything at my local target (richmond Va)
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Nothing in my area either. Last I heard they were slated to show up in May sometime. I'd be surprised to see them any sooner than that.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

where did you hear this from? the next set of deluxe figures along with the basic figures should be released around the release of Episode III. plus, i went to TRU and a couple of other stores today and didn't see anything that i haven't already seen.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

I remember reading it on some website a couple of days ago. I was suprised to read that the release date was April 14. I figured I would check to make sure.

I doubt there's going to be a lot of new stuff for a few weeks. Some might leak out to shelves early, but there was just too much stuff released on the 2nd.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I got Vader MEdical Table.

LAte APril Fools.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I got Vader MEdical Table.
    I buy it from you for a million cajillion babillion dollars.

I dunno, but i think that we'll see the new Deluxe figures a bit earlier than you might think, Chux. The deluxe figures seem to be selling well and i haven't seen a Palpy deluxe figure since MM. Then again, this could be my area only.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    I dunno, but i think that we'll see the new Deluxe figures a bit earlier than you might think, Chux. The deluxe figures seem to be selling well and i haven't seen a Palpy deluxe figure since MM. Then again, this could be my area only.
    Here in WV the Deluxe Palp is still available. Deluxe Grievous seems to be the harder one to find around here.