Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Playboy to Feature Star Wars in June Issue

Playboy will feature Star Wars in the upcoming June 2005 issue, including a pictorial layout with a female actress from Episode III. The May 2005 issue has a teaser photo from the pictorial but her face is cropped. I obviously can't post the pic here, but I can tell you that a Bengal Tiger tattoo holds sway....

If you can't wait til June, then grab the May issue for a sneak peek. It's worth it - you'll also find amidst those glossy pages a stunning pictorial of some real-life "Desperate Housewives."

From the May 2005 Playboy:
    The Star Wars Dossier--Darth Vader may be Luke's father, but we're the Big Daddy when it comes to Star Wars trivia. Our compendium goes from a galaxy far, far away to Zuckuss, including the most expensive toy, the best SNL skits and why Princess Leia was a major buzz kill. Also: is that a lightsaber in your pocket, or are you happy to see our cover girl? A Star Wars Episode III beauty bares all in a superstellar pictorial.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 04-14-2005 at 07:46 PM.

Re: Playboy to Feature Star Wars in June Issue

I believe it is Bai Ling, who plays a senator in ROTS. I remember reading about it on imdb.

Too bad it isn't Natalie Portman, though. Or the hot chick who plays Bail Organa's aide.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I read about this a few days ago on theforce.net and was debating whether to post this or not. But now someone else did, so I won't take the flak.

For once, when you say, "I got it for the articles," you'll be telling the truth.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Here's a picture of here that I found to kinda give you an idea. I myself have seen heard about better looking women being in the mag but oh, well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bai-ling-006.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	10879  
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Any idea when it goes on sale?

You know, for...um...collecting purposes?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I have a subscription so I don't know when the new issue will hit newstands. I'm guessing mid-May, around the Episode III release date. I dunno 'bout you guys, but I get the mag for the nekkid chicks. Who wants to read the last article by Hunter S. Thompson?

Bai Ling is pretty fine, but I would rather see Natalie Portman pose nude or maybe Amy Allen (Aayla Secura) or Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing). Shannon McRandle (nee Baksa) was the original Mara Jade model and is still a hottie. She still does modeling work but is married with three kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    I have a subscription so I don't know when the new issue will hit newstands. I'm guessing mid-May, around the Episode III release date.
    I too am a subscriber and just received the new issue a few days ago so I'd assume that mid-May we'll see the SW issue.

Anyone else keep these magazines? I'm planning on getting a few years worth then dumping them on eBay. So far I have 4-5 years worth.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    I dunno 'bout you guys, but I get the mag for the nekkid chicks.

I got a good laugh when I read this. It's one of those comments that many think and few say and I'm definitly glad it was said, classic.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Bummer, I was hoping Alethea McGrath (aka Jedi Master Jocasta Nu) would bare all.

Okay, let's keep it on the clean side here, fellas. There could be kids present.

Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for a future spread of Nalini "Barriss" Krishan in just the full-body green make-up.
    Tommy, close your eyes.