Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Custom Clone Trooper

Here is a pic of a Clone Trooper custom I did. It isn't based on anything other than an active imagination and a little free time. You'll obviously notice he has some lightsaber hilts on his belt. I thought it looked cool as if they were picked up on the battlfield like dog tags.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW 019.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	10880  
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Re: Custom Clone Trooper

Nicely done
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks KH.

Picture quality kinda sucks but oh well, I'm still getting used to using my camera and editing the photo size so I can post them here.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Nice job. My initial reaction is that he looks like a Royal Guard outfitted for some heavy duty combat.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Good job Hellboy, nice touch with the hilts & detailing.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Very nice! I agree w/Brandon, great job on the detailing. Looks like you have some painting experience.

Since I can't paint worth squat, you wanna do a custom Clone Wars gunship for me? >j/k<

Thanks for the kind words fellas.

Here are some much clearer pictures. Even though I liked it I've since taken the knife off his belt, seemed a bit much considering hes packing enough heat to take down a small army.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	10900   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	10901  
    Last edited by Hellboy; 04-18-2005 at 03:16 PM. Reason: spelling

thats a cool looking clone trooper. the lightsabers add a nice touch to it. seems like he would be a trooper that shows up around the fall of the jedi. what items did you use for the figure and is that a cartoon clone trooper?
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

I took the original one and told the guys in the AIM chat that it was Targfets exclusive. Got a few of them with it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten