Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Worst basic fig???

OK, we have done the favorite figure thread, now let's go the other way. Let's just concentrate on the basic figures, otherwise the BARC Trooper, AT-RT Trooper, Boga Obi-Wan, & Deluxe Obi-Wan would win this discussion.

Re: Worst basic fig???

Padme gets my vote...ugh!!

Of the ones I've gotten...I'd have to go with peg leg Obi Wan. The only good thing about him is you can give his lightsaber to Obi #1.

Tarful - He is very POTF2ish

OK, I have several in collection that because of their action feature makes the overall figure bad. I am very pleased with most of the collection 2 figures, but I am very displeased with the likeliness of Bail Organa. I think it doesn't look anything like him. And I think HASBRO could have put something else in with the Vader Medical Droid instead of a useless stand.

As a MOC collector, I would say Bail or Mon Mothma, very plain figures. The others look decent in the poses.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    As a MOC collector, I would say Bail or Mon Mothma, very plain figures. The others look decent in the poses.
    Yeah, like I said, Bail's likeliness to Jimmy Smits is horrible. I never really though much about Mon Mothma though.

I think the clone pilot is a pretty lousy figure. You can't really do much with him except sit him in the cockpit of your ARC-170 or gunship and the cannon that comes with him is pretty much useless filler.
    Solo (to Jordan and Bird): Check this out. Off the sail barge, around Jabba's head and into the Sarlaac. Nothing but Fett.

[url=http://highlorddave.blogspot.com]Read my blog[/url]

Sith happens.

Mace "Gorilla-arms" Windu get's my vote.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

Im Sorry But Aayla Secura. I Like The Figure Alot And She Just Does Not Want To Stand. She Falls Over All The Time.almost As Bad As The #1 Crap Figure The Battle Droids. There Legs Are So Thin That They Cant Even Support Itself. I Want The Ep1 Battle Droid Back.
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS