Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chewie's Family

Talking Chewie's Family

Will there be/ should there be action figures based on my closet favorite charcters (besides Thall Joben and Kea Moll) Chewbacca's family from the Holiday Special /Storybook? Grampa Itchy, his hot mama Malla, Art Carney from the trading post...li'l Lumpy (Chewie's kid). www.stomptokyo.com
    Maury: The DNA evidence has come back.... and LUKE.... He is your father!!!!
    Luke: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

Re: Chewie's Family

They'll be released on Life Day. If Life Day isn't celebrated in your area (due to "activist judges" ), then you'll have to resort to Ebay to find the Wookie family. Of course there is always a shortpacked figure in the wave, and this time it is Bea Arthur.

i would kill for a Itchy figure. it would be 10 times better than any other wookine toy.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Of course there is always a shortpacked figure in the wave, and this time it is Bea Arthur.
    would that be the regular version from the holiday special, or the rare golden girl version?
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Someone should customize them...

Ahem...although not customs these are actual pictures of the prototype figures that were made. They are all pretty much Chewie with a little bit of sculpy. Link
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Wow, what terrible mock-ups!

I think using various Chewie figures, maybe mixing and matching parts and probably using sculpy as well some talented customizer could make this line.

Hasbro should do it, though. They should make a Special Limited Collector's Set of Chewie's family, a new Chewie, a new Han and include the Holiday Special on DVD! They'd sell, like...10 copies!

Given George's opinion of the Holiday Special, I'd say we will never see anything from it. I think George said he'd like to smash every last copy of it. And having recently read a pretty detailed description of it (I've never seen it), I agree with him.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam
    And having recently read a pretty detailed description of it (I've never seen it), I agree with him.
    You are fortunate to have just read about it. Although I must admit it's one of those things every SW fans should watch at least once in there lifetime. Kinda like the pilgrimage to Mecca or something.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I saw the HS when it originally aired but it's a fading memory now. I wouldn't mind seeing it again. The only figure I'd like to see made from the Special would be an animated version of Boba Fett.