Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ROTS Star Cases and Stands

I was looking around [the internett] and after finding what I thought was thhe cheepest place to gett the ROTS stands and Cases, I got 25 cases and 100 stands, whhen II went to chheck out it said 100 bucks! Does anyone know a good, cheeper, place to get these, I was using this.http://www.protechproductsinc.com/starwars.htm
    - "Go ahead, keep 'em carded. Chicks totally respect a guy who doesn't even have the nerve to open a toy." - "Scalp all you want; we'll make more."

Re: ROTS Star Cases and Stands

Try this site:

www.WholesaleCases.com

Their prices range from 1.30 - 1.50 each depending on how many you order.
    I ordered like 50 about 2 weeks ago, received them in a couple days.

Thats alot cheeper, hopefully someone know of something even cheeper.
    - "Go ahead, keep 'em carded. Chicks totally respect a guy who doesn't even have the nerve to open a toy." - "Scalp all you want; we'll make more."

Do those stands work for ROTS?

Sorry, don't know anything about stands. But that website seems to have alot of info. Maybe explore a bit more.

http://www.brianstoys.com/shop/custo...e.php?cat=1776

StarCases 2 bucks
    Stands 30 cents

I have never ordered from here, but plan to someday. They seem to have a decent prices...

IMHO, Brian's toys is way overpriced for the majority of what they sell.

Compare some of their prices with what the same items go for at other dealers and on e-bay. Granted, they do have high-quality products, but some of those prices are just ridiculous.

Just the ROTS starcases, for example, are $140 for a case of 100.
    WholesaleCases.com sells the same for $125 for 100.

How are their prices when it comes to toys? They have several figs for around 2 or 3 bucks...

What other places can you get SW toys for decent prices? I am looking for POTJ-ROTS lines (maybe some POTF2/TPM) figures and vehicles to open, so loose items are fine with me...

Screw Ebay, though. EVERYONE on there absolutley RAPES you on the shipping.

May the force be with you.

I'm an opener and have all my guys displayed on shelves. I just bought some stands from The Earth Toy Mall and they're very nice.

I got the clear Protech stands that start at 35 each but if you get 200 or more they're 20 each. Including shipping I paid something like $47 (about 23 each).

Even through I got the standard ground shipping, my stands arrived in 2 days and they even sent me more than I ordered (which was probably on purpose since on 2 of my 200, the peg that goes in the foot was broken). I would recommend dealing with them any time, especially since the same stands were being sold by Entertainment Earth, 25 for $12.
    Solo (to Jordan and Bird): Check this out. Off the sail barge, around Jabba's head and into the Sarlaac. Nothing but Fett.

[url=http://highlorddave.blogspot.com]Read my blog[/url]

Sith happens.