Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jwmc1971

Thumbs up Who Else Is Helping Out W/rots ??

i mean , helping you with your obsession ?? i have gotten my mom into it and she travels the midwest alot and picks up all kids of stuff..( just got a huge package in the mail 10 mins ago ) . she's been great , calling me from a store on the road and asking " do you have this ??... they have this !! you want it ??" . my dads even got into it ...hehe .. he hasnt even seen starwars 77' .haha , anyways my wife is doin' it too , and she hates spending money !! the best thing is its going to my boy when he turns 21 ..so my mom is really gearin' up since this is the last hurrah for at least 2 or 3 years ( until the movies are released in 3d or whatever lucas does next !!)

Re: Who Else Is Helping Out W/rots ??

My wife helps out all the time. She sometimes gets more excited over a find then I do! Actually all the gunships I own are thanks to her. Plus my ROTS Red Royal Guards! She is usually in tune with what is missing out of my collection and calls me from a store to ask if I need anything. Thanks honey!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

My mom looks for me everytime she goes to a store, and gets something if she knows I don't have it. Also, Dark Marble (see above) also really helps me out a lot since we go to the same stores, so we can give heads up to each other (though he helps me more than he helps me!).

My girlfriend found me 33-40 (except 38). She went to WM one night to pick up a new swingset for our kids.

One of my best friends works @ WM and he lets me know when they get anything new in. Also, his twin brother works @ TRU and he keeps me posted as well. Now, if I could just find someone that works at Target...
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

jwmc1971

Thumbs up Re: Who Else Is Helping Out W/rots ??

yeah , i wont EVER turn down free stuff !! thats my fav ... i guess thats more of what im talking bout ..how much you DIDNT have to pay for ..but your storys on how you guys help each other with the " where ats " is cool , i wish florida guys in my area( tampa ) where as nice . my mom allots her self like 100$ a month on my hobbie...its for her grandson , right?? hehe

jwmc1971

crap , i just read your sig , wes ...why are you selling your stuff man ?????

I was collecting 2 sets (open & close), now I am just concentrating on my open set and I want to get rid of my closed.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

My fiancee will go with me and help me dig through the pegs and bins of figures looking for specific ones and I have a friend who goes regularly to TRU, and target and walmart looking for batman and jlu figures so he keeps an eye out for stuff for me. And he's good hunting down rare figures too, so that works out great for me!
    "I have you now."

My friend helps me hunt, my dad drives me everywhere(including my mom), My dad bus the scrach cards (btw we have one about 200 bucks with them) and my bros collect too.
    - "Go ahead, keep 'em carded. Chicks totally respect a guy who doesn't even have the nerve to open a toy." - "Scalp all you want; we'll make more."

I would say people on the board help me the most. Just look at my sig line...
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten