Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Even more TRU exclusives

From the front page of good ol' SSG, here's some more TRU exclusives for this year:

Classic X-Wing with Wedge - October

Jedi Starfighter with Anakin - May 15
    Jedi Starifighter with Obi-Wan Kenobi - August/September
    Carrying Case with 2 Bonus Figures - September
    5 Piece Figure Value Pack - October
    Holographic Anakin Skywalker (Promo similar to Holographic Yoda) - November

M&M's Plush Buddies (4 waves, 16 total) - July through September

Another X-wing? I suppose, as long as the Wedge doesn't suck. If they have to rehash a figure, they should use the one from the Rebel Pilots Cinema Scene. Hopefully they'll include a droid this time . . . but I'm not betting on it.

We already know about the Anakin Starfighter.

I bet Obi-Wan's Fighter will be the one he takes to Utapau, with R4-G9 as the co-pilot. I like the design of this one better anyway.

If they absolutely have to release another carry case, they should have it be C-3PO since WM already had Vader. If there's nothing new about the figures, I'll pass. The smart thing to do would be to include two clones, with their rifles. Hello Hasbro, are you listening . . .?

I wonder, is the five-pack similar to those four-packs they had for a while, or could it be the battle packs? Or are those exclusive to Target?

I hope the Anakin turns out to be a ghost, but if not, we can still use the holo as one (just with less paint than Obi-Wan). I seriously doubt that they'll use any color on him. A holo Ani would be fine too, though.

Think I'll pass on the M&M's buddies, unless one of them really catches my eye.

I like how TRU is trying to have people go there more for their business, because they'll get mine for at least some of these exclusives.

Re: Even more TRU exclusives

When is someone @ HASBRO gonna realize this: The only way to get those cases to really sell is to put an exclusive figure with them. I still have 2 Millennium Falcon cases that are just sitting collecting dust, because of the exclusive Wedge & Scanning Crew Trooper that came with them.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Also, I doubt that the Obi-Wan Starfighter will be anything new. It will probably be the one that was just released with the #56 Obi-Wan Kenobi (Red Leader pilot) as a pack-in.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

jwmc1971

Smile Re: Even more TRU exclusives

holo ani !?!?!? more waiting and ebay losers !!! oh well ...did anyone buy the sams club double saber/2 figure gimick ?? waste of 30$ ...imo...i think out of all the stuff i have ..cheap sabers are the worst ...like i said ..imo.. also , this stuffs coming out to close to xmas for my taste's AND the release of XBOX 360 !! hmmmm...must rob bank.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 04-19-2005 at 06:21 AM. Reason: edited dirty word.

I'll probably pass on all except the Holographic Anakin Skywalker and M&M plush buddies. I know my wife will definitely want the M&Ms, and (if it has decent articulation) I'd love to have a holographic Anakin to kneel in front of my Episode 1 holographic Darth Sidious.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Holographic Anakin Skywalker (Promo similar to Holographic Yoda) - November

this is the only one i plan on getting. but i will have to wait and see what the 5 figure pack is, i might get that.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by jwmc1971
    holo ani !?!?!? more waiting and ebay losers !!!
    It's people like you that keep new people from joining these boards. What does ebay have to do with anything here? I would blame TRU for only getting in 36 Yodas each. What are you 12? If you are going to curse, at least spell it right.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 04-19-2005 at 06:21 AM.
    [b][font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=navy][size=3]President of the[/size] "Save the Wampa[size=3](s)[/size][size=4]" [/size][size=3]Foundation.[/size][/color][/size][/font][/b]
    [b][font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    If they absolutely have to release another carry case, they should have it be C-3PO since WM already had Vader.
    NO, NO, NO, no, no, no. No more 3PO cases, please. Let's get something fresh. Maybe a clone trooper head, or a wookie head. Something that is completely new. And yes, they definitely need exclusive figure(s) with it.
    [b][font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=navy][size=3]President of the[/size] "Save the Wampa[size=3](s)[/size][size=4]" [/size][size=3]Foundation.[/size][/color][/size][/font][/b]
    [b][font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font][/b]

I'm curious to see what that 5 pack is suppose to be. Other than that and possibilty of a good holo fig for anakin, Im not all that impressed.
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by aricajade
    NO, NO, NO, no, no, no. No more 3PO cases, please. Let's get something fresh. Maybe a clone trooper head, or a wookie head. Something that is completely new. And yes, they definitely need exclusive figure(s) with it.
    they need to make a greivous case, or at least a clone trooper case.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist