View Poll Results: Have you bought your tickets to Ep III yet?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, for the midnight showing.

115 52.27%
  • Yes, for later that day.

27 12.27%
  • No / not yet.

78 35.45%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Have you bought your tickets to Ep III yet?

Got mine for 12:01 am and 7:45 pm on the 19th! Can't wait!!!

I'll be traveling to NYC that week and have my tickets for me and 2 others for the 12:01 am showing on the 19th as well as tickets to see it Thursday and Friday afternoons by myself and again Satuday night with friends. All my tickets are for the DLP showings of the film.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I may be seeing this a day earlier. It's nice having connections.

Thumbs up Re: Have you bought your tickets to Ep III yet?

I got mine for 12pm. I work 2nd shift so I wouldn't make it in time for the midnight showing, but that's ok the serve alcohol at the theater I'm going to. I'm gonna have a nice cold one while I enjoy watching the final chapter.
    Of course I going to end up going with different groups of friends over the weekend so let's see how often I end up going. hehehe

No, not until April 30th. When I can buy tix, I plan on going at midnight and then twice in the evening on May 19th. Then back to work Friday so I won't see it that day but on Saturday and Sunday I'll likely see it twice each day. Probably 7 viewings opening weekend.

I've already got my midnight ticket yet am not sure if I'll even be able to go. If not then I'll definitely see it on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I plan on at least 4 or 5 viewings in the first weekend.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Got to the box office yesterday and purchased 4 tickets for Midnight, 4 tickets for Noon and 8 tickets for 7 PM. It's my ritual to see a new SW three times on opening day.

Bought 4 tickets for the 12:01 DLP Showing. Going again on Thursday Night at 8pm. Cant Wait!!

I figured Friday Night will be PACKED!!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

No/Not yet because I havent, but plan toget them. Need to set up a time so the kiddies can go to.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

No/Not yet. In the past, Rocketboy has always picked them up since he works in such close proximity to the theater they're shown at. Hopefully that trend continues (wink, wink).
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.