View Poll Results: Have you bought your tickets to Ep III yet?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, for the midnight showing.

115 52.27%
  • Yes, for later that day.

27 12.27%
  • No / not yet.

78 35.45%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Have you bought your tickets to Ep III yet?

I dont have my tickets yet. My older brother wants to go to the midnight showing, but i have a younger brother who needs to go to school the following day so midnight wont work. Im thinking that the older brother and i will see it at midnight, and then go back around 7pm with the youngest so that he may see it too.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I called my local theater and they won't start selling tickets until a week before the release date so I'll be getting my tickets then.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

picked mine up today for the midnight showing. to bad it isn't a digital theater. i saw episdoe II at midnight on one of those theaters and it was picture perfect. none of those horrible film spots and faint sounds that movies get from time to time.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Yes, have mine for the midnight. Have connections at our local theatre, so I might hold off on seeing it again until maybe Sunday night when I should be able to get in free again. If I can wait that long... LOL

I purchased mine online, three days after they went on sale. I got tickets to the 11:51 p.m. show on May 18th. I'll be seeing it before those attending the midnight show.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

No, I am being quite tardy in this regard.

I have a good excuse, I work 12 hours a day at times and when I come home I have other responsibilities that I need to worry more about. Just seeing who would want to come with me is the hang-up, and what time they can make it because I could easily purchase tickets now.

I waited almost two weeks after Episode I's release before I saw it.

With AOTC, I got lucky and caught a midnight screening on the second day.

It'll probably be at least until Saturday by the time I sneak in to see ROTS.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I've had tix for opening day at an UltraScreen theater since a few weekends ago but today my local joint started selling tix so I was able to score midnight tickets.

So now I'm all set for the 19th: 12am, 12:15pm, and 6:30pm.

Can't wait.

got mine for midnight wed/thurs. got thursday day off, maybe i'll try to catch a matinee of it too!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Bought mine for the midnight show when I was going out of town for C3.

Taking the 19th off. Planning to go to a matinee in the afternoon.

Can't wait!!

It's going to be a long night for me, closing in on the 24 hour mark until I see what I have waited three years to see. It's funny, cuase I bought my ticket online through "movietickets.com", and never had a problem with getting my ticket at the Box Office. When I went to get my ticket about a week ago, no ticket could be found. I had to go to the management team, and they spent an 1/2 hour but eventually got me my ticket.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!