View Poll Results: Have you bought your tickets to Ep III yet?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, for the midnight showing.

115 52.27%
  • Yes, for later that day.

27 12.27%
  • No / not yet.

78 35.45%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Have you bought your tickets to Ep III yet?

On Friday, the 15th, several theater chains began selling tickets for Episode III, over a month in advance of the film's May 19th release date. Tickets were being offered both at theater box offices and online, with some theaters offering separate showings in DLP digital projection, making fans scramble to figure out which theaters will be going that route.

So, have you bought your Ep III tickets yet?

Re: Have you bought your tickets to Ep III yet?

I got mine! 2 tickets for the 7pm showing in my area so I can go right after work and it's not too late so I'm not up all night seeing it and then driving home to go to sleep to get up early for work the next day! I cant wait to see it!
    "I have you now."

Yep, bought my midnight ticket on the 14th.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Nope, not yet. I'll buy my ticket the day I go (small town and all). I still need to find out which theater it will be at, the new by the mall or the old one down town.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    I got mine! 2 tickets for the 7pm showing in my area so I can go right after work and it's not too late so I'm not up all night seeing it and then driving home to go to sleep to get up early for work the next day! I cant wait to see it!
    I hear you on the working the next morning but I find it's better to watch with the die hard fans. The next day will more likely have a rowdy crowd that won't shut up during the movie and/or kicking the back of your seat. I'll pay for it Thursday morning but it'll be worth it.
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Got mine tonight!

*I got the midnight tickets because if I didnt go, I'd be lying awake realizing that other people are finding out EVERYTHING -and that I wasnt.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

No, I didn't even know they went on sale yet. I guess I will be making a stop at one of the online ticket sellers tonight. Want to go to the midnight show, same reason Jayspawn does, I want to see it the earliest I can, no waiting around until the following afternoon, well maybe to see it a second time.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yep, got my midnight tickets. Bought 10 of them.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

No, I haven't bought tickets since I'm not going to midnight show. I'm going mid-morning on May 19 so I expect the theatre to be practically empty as it was with AOTC. Shouldn't have a problem getting tickets... small town, work/school day for many.

picking mine up tomorrow. i will get tickets for the midnight show and about 5 to 6 other tickets to see it all day on the 19th. since i'm leaving on the 23rd to flordia, i want to get my full, so i have something to talk about durning the trip. can't wait for this movie.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist