Celebration III Darth Vader

I would really like to get this figure but I can't make the convention. Could someone pick one up for me. I would really really appreciate it.
    May the Force Be with Me.

Re: Celebration III Darth Vader

Kinda late to be asking that I think. Plus being at only 14 posts, the regulars here don't know that much about you. Most of my friends in this area are already on the road to Indianapolis.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Well if anyone has any questions about if you can trust me or not I have dealt with Slicker so you can ask him.
    May the Force Be with Me.

Yeah, if anyone has doubts I'll vouch for him. I sold him my extra Lava Vader and he PayPaled me right away.

Although I do agree it is kinda late. Most people have left already and won't have internet access.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

true, it is kinda late. But, i would assume most people will buy more than one. I remember at c2 i got like 4 george saculs.

You could always just get one off ebay if no one will trade/sell ya one. Just wait a few weeks for the price to drop.

I have also heard rumors that they might sell these on hasbros new toy website, but that would take away the whole "exclusive" part of this fig
    Last edited by moulman; 04-23-2005 at 12:09 PM.
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513