Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Top 3 worst lead vocalists in a rock band?

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    My vote for worst vocalist goes to the gawd awful P. Diddy. Although he isn't technically a lead singer of a band, just listening him butcher the Police's "Every Breath You Take" and Matthew Wilder's "Break My Stride" makes you wonder how this guy became famous in the first place.
    You know what P. Diddy would say to that? Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

I think most pop stars (and P Didhedoit is a pop star, not a hip-hop singer) really do suck. Some can actually sing well like Jessica Simpson (IMO) but it's just an image thing to suck max. dollars from the vapid teen/20-something chick market. You'd think the record producers are shelling out big to vocal coaches, fashion coordinators, and makeup designers to make the image good, but P Diddy has found a loophole out of that one, from hearing his voice. Anyone hear that bootleg tape of Enrique Iglesias sing like a cat in heat?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    You know what P. Diddy would say to that? Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
    No, P Diddy (or whatever he's calling himself this week) would respond with "Uh huh, yeah."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I will only list two. THey are so bad you just dont need a third...

The vocalist from Flatbush... screaming english/cambodian with a hat to match.. couldnt make out a single word live.

The vocalist from Cradle of Filth..... the music is good but the guy sings like a dying bird with somthing stuck in his throat other than my boot. Worst of all he thinks he is cool.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Udo Dirkschneider and Axl Rose. Great bands with lousy vocalists.