Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

EE billed me today for their Excl.Clone Trooper 4-pks

Entertainment Earth just charged my CC today for their Exclusive Clone Trooper 4-pks....which must mean they should be shipping them out REAL SOON.

Re: EE billed me today for their Excl.Clone Trooper 4-pks

AAARGH!

They -had- to do this the day before the Celebration, didn't they?

There goes about half of my spending money.

I was really counting on this not hitting until May. :P

how much did the set come to? i saw on another site that it was selling for $45. seems a bit steep for 4 figures.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by darko666
    how much did the set come to? i saw on another site that it was selling for $45. seems a bit steep for 4 figures.

I got all four 4-packs so i was charged $134.90.

How long are these going to be around?

While supplies last.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Damn I have no money now, they couldn't of come out a month later, and I really don't want to miss out on these. So what would you say then another month until there all gone?

I dont know how many they got or how many they sold. Alot of people passed on these because of the price. They might, they might not. Check EE's website and give them a call.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened88
    Damn I have no money now, they couldn't of come out a month later, and I really don't want to miss out on these. So what would you say then another month until there all gone?

They are selling out quickly. They are out of the Clean Colored Clones & the 4 pack set.