I just got #33, #35, #36

YES!!!! Palpatine with red lightsaber (yes,they changed it), I think the blue lightsaber will be worth money, red clone trooper, and exploding Grevious!!!! At Walmart. Best place to get Episode III merchandise!!!

Also, the 33-40 figures are out there, but who here else has got them?

Re: I just got #33, #35, #36

I got that Palpatine too, the red lightsaber is better. I don't like his lack of articulation though, or the action feature. Hopefully we'll get a super poseable Palpatine someday. I picked up Unleashed Grevious today, really cool.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

only seen #40 here in kansas city.... yet i've seen #40, 4 times now, and walmart actually had 2 last night . . i seem to be JUST missing the few figs i want from 33-40 . . which is ok.. that what makes this fun =)

i picked up 34,39,and 40 today when i went into work and have had 35 (w/blue saber) for a couple of weeks now. i picked all of these up at wal mart and i must be missing figures too. but i look and all stores should be getting more cases soon because they are in the new sales paper for may. keep your eyes peeled!!
    check this site out!!

[url="http://www.compfused.com/directlink/610/"]www.compfused.com/directlink/610/[/url]

I found Palpatine with the blue saber a couple of days ago and didn't have the money to get him. I hid him on the back row and planned on getting him today. Today I went and my local walmart had put out a new batch of figures and there were three more #35s, two with blue sabers and one with red.

I understand the blue one is the scarcer of the two so I got that one and the Polis Massan Medic.
    Last edited by Ric Olie; 04-21-2005 at 04:15 PM.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

I found 34, 35(blue saber), 38, and two Clone Commanders. I also saw Polis Massan at Walmart. I was really hoping to find the AT-TE Gunner. Oh well..
    "I have a visual" "Jedi?" "I think so." "How many? A thousand?" "No.." "Eighty?" "No sir.." "What? Fifty?" "Less.." "Forty? Come on! How many?!" "Two.." "What?!"

I got up to 40 now.
    FOund red palps today along with 5 commanders, 2 pilots and polis massan
    I got the blue saber palpy a few weeks back.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Own figures 1 through 36 and 40, still hunting down 37, 38 and 39.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

apparently we all need to get to target SOON .. the clone trooper seems to be hitting the shelves =\ (exclusive)

My Wal-Mart finally got on the ball and STOCKED #32-#40. They had tons the other day, and I was finally able to get Red Lightsaber Palpatine*

* Cool toy! Usually I hate it when the legs are stuck in position -like his. I dont mind a whole lot on this one. The extra head and hands are sweet!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett