another website to buy from

been a collector for some time, usually picking up pieces of my collection at conventions and occassionally ebay. sometimes i have to search retail outlets (cloud city, brians toys etc.) to find particular items i'm looking for. recently i won an auction on ebay from a user who was affiliated with www.swvintage.com. i decided to give them a try from their retail website and i was pleasantly suprised. their prices aren't all that bad (pretty average if you ask me, some high - but most are on par with other dealers) and their packaging and shipping is fantastic (got my greedo 47 back and sand people 12 back packaged in brand new star cases - boxed in enough packing popcorn to let the figures survive a nuclear blast! - and shipped priority mail - in which i recieved my order in 2 days!). all in all it was a pleasant experience and i plan to check them out often in cae they get some more items i'm interested in. anyways, sorry this is long winded, just thought a few of you guys out there might find some of their items perfect for your collections.

Re: another website to buy from

Interesting thanks for the heads-up.

They are sold out on a lot of good stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Actually those prices aren't that bad considering that it is an online retailer. I'll have to keep it in my bookmarks just in case I have trouble on Ebay.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yeah, not a bad site at all. I looked through what they had and KH is right they are indeed out of stock on quite a few of their items. I did however find a figure I've wanted for quite some time and in the condition I desired (Leia Boushh Disguise/ C-9+/ unpunched) so it was well worth my time. Thanks for the recommendation.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

Hellboy,

Let me know if you ended up getting that Boushh Leia - I was lookin at getting one from them. I contacted them with my figure / condition request. They got back to me and let me know they will keep their eye out for me - just curious though how accurate they were on some of their ROTJ carded figs.

thanks

Yeah, I did get my order. The good news is they shipped pretty fast and my figure was packed with care so that was nice. I'm sorry to say however they're grade of C-9+ was not accurate in my case. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my vintage purchases so when you advertise a figure to be C-9+ I'm expecting it to be just that, darn near perfect. I'd say my Leia Boushh figure was C-8.5 at best, due mostly to some slight bubble yellowing, a few creases on the cardback and some very small pin holes in the corners of the card. The pin holes are extremely small though and hardly visable but regardless they're still there. It wasn't a big enough deal for me to raise a stink over but still if I were to do business with them again I would get more specifics and maybe even ask if they could send me some digital photos of the figure in question before finalizing my order, I'd suggest you do the same thing if you're picky like me. Good luck.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

Hellboy,

Thanks for the heads up. As I said in my original post - the two figures I got from them originally met my expectations exactly (but i'm probably not as picky as some collectors!) - so i was just wanderin if they were pretty accurate across the board. I just ordered 2 more this afternoon so I'll see what the outcome is when they arrive. Everyone seems to say they ship fast so I'm hoping I get it by saturday. I do agree with you about their packaging, they take alot of care in wrapping up my figures (better than half the ebay idiots!)

Thanks Hellboy!