Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EE Exclusive Clone Troopers

Just got an e-mail saying that my Entertainment Earth exclusive Clone Troopers have shipped. I'm looking forward to seeing those arrive. Anyone have them already?

Re: EE Exclusive Clone Troopers

Not YET.

I missed the Color Clean version but I am looking forward to them SO BADLY!!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I ordered the 4 pack set with a set of each version. Got the email saying it was shipped out on the 21st still no word on when they will arrive. I have half the display set waiting for the clone to arrive. Can't wait.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Did anyone else order them from anywhere other than EE? I did not think that they were EE exclusives. KebCo was selling them, along with the retailer that I purchased my set from.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

i just got mine today. so they are on the way.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Did anyone else order them from anywhere other than EE? I did not think that they were EE exclusives. KebCo was selling them, along with the retailer that I purchased my set from.
    I bought mine off Ebay for $117.50 including shipping. EE sells at volume prices to retailers, so others will have these, but they have to go through EE to get 'em.
    May the force be with you.

I paid $99.99 for mine, plus $15 shipping. But I also ordered a set of bootleg clone troopers that was included with that shipping.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Mine arrived today as well. I have one of each 4-pack. I would have ordered two sets of each if not for the price. Mine were $119.99 + $12.95 shipping through EE.

Whoo-hoo! I just received mine and am looking at them this moment.

I got the super case of clones. (3 sets of 4 variant 4 packs=48 clones)

They came in a HUGE box. Each set is packaged in a plain white box to protect the nice displayable full color box inside.

Pictures to follow!!! (after I stop salivating that is...)

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Ah you're lucky sal. I was hoping mine would be at my doorstep when I got home from work today, but they weren't. Hopefully I'll get them tomorrow.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”