Hybrid View

Finally getting a replica!

If everything goes well this weekend I will be getting either the ESB Vader replica or the Maul replica, but I will definitely be getting at least one this weekend! I can't wait, my first replica after so many years of wanting one. I would prefer the Vader one, but since I do want Maul's as well, I'll take it!
    "I have you now."

Re: Finally getting a replica!

Are you getting the full-scaled limited edition or the scaled replica?
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Going for the full scale, not the scaled "mini" ones. I really wish I could do both, but money being what it is, there isn't that much of it. That's even if the deal goes through. It may not, so I might not be getting anything, but I'm pretty confident i will.
    "I have you now."

Well unfortunately the deal fell through on both and I end up with nothing.
    "I have you now."

If it makes ya feel better, I dont have any either. SOrry to hear the bad news.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    If it makes ya feel better, I dont have any either. SOrry to hear the bad news.
    It's kinda my fault for not just jumping on the deal and just getting one. I had a gurantee chance of getting the Darth Maul one, but I really wanted the Vader one. So I was holding out to see if the Vader one would come through, but it didnt, and when I found that out the Maul one already fell through, so I lost on both. Oh well, just have to keep searching for them and a good deal.
    "I have you now."