Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titanium 5 pack

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Titanium 5 pack

I've heard people talking about these but hadn't seen pictures yet. I like the look of this and the exclusive AT-RT is pretty sweet.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'm always a sucker for gleaming metal like this, Johnny Lighting has suckered me into that more than once. The AT-RT is the one vehicle I would have prefered they don't do this to since it's got a guy, but whatever. I don't dig that we have the same vehicle in there twice, all 4 should have been total repaints, but I'll buy this set anyway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If any of you guys Stateside see these in stores PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pick one up for me and I will sort the money out with you (promise).

Love that green re-paint Rep Gunship!!

BC£

Guess I'll hold off buying opener dupes of the individual yellow JSF and the Tri-Droid fighter and just wait for this. Any clue on when it's gonna come out?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The last link says available now, but i havent seen it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm going to get most of wave 2 single packs but I think I'll try and grab this too, looks like a nice thing to keep.

Now just got to figure out a way of getting them, anyone know any stateside online stores selling these? Britcit, you got the set of single packs from ebay didn't you?
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Anybody seen the 5 pack yet?

BC3

Not yet. WM's here are doing a reset on SW merch. I saw an entire pallet of cases the other night including the 24 pack of figure displays, so possibly they were on the pallet. WIll keep you informed

Thanks mate

BC3