Question possible figure-SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you missed the title, this thread is a SPOILER!!!!

Any way, has anyone seen the rots comic #3? in the comic Quinlan Vos is detailed a little. Any body think we'll see a figure in the future?

Re: possible figure-SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is that a spoiler? And unless he appears in the actual movie, I doubt we'll ever see a figure of him. Hasbro hasn't really been very impressed about the sales of EU figures in the marketplace. Hence why there is very few of them.

MTFBWy and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well,since the comic is the adaptation of the movie I think it is a good chance he may be featured, albeit for a small part. Hence the spoileer part- it's kinda good to give people a heads up if it might have anything from the movie.

that would be a really cool figuer! just dont make him without any articulation!

I thought he was just in the BG like other EU stuff in the movies (The Outrider in ANH SE)...

Well that would be amazing. I would love to see him in the movie and get a figure of him.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well, he kind of is in the background but i dont want to irritate any one by saying what part he is in. But he does have his own scene, no dialogue or anything though.

Okay, here's the spoiler...(DON'T read if you don't want to know!!!)
    Highlight to read...

He is in the movie. It's a brief shot that shows him being killed by the very clones he commands!

Move along, move along.
    Move along, move along