Mustafar Playset Error

Check this out. There is a pretty obvious error on the Mustafar Playset. The lightsabers are switched. Obi-Wan is packaged holding Anakin's saber and Anakin is holding Obi-Wan's saber. Way to go Hasbro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saberswitch2.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	10999  

Re: Mustafar Playset Error

Yea i got a palpitine today with a blue saber .Thinking hasbro may just not get how anial us colectors really are.At least lukes saber isint still yellow.

With the way they are positioned in the pack, it looks as if it will be a double beheading! 3-2-1.......CUT!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Does anyone know if the sabers are removable? If not, this a much bigger mistake than just packaging.

Yes, they are removeable, unlike the Battle Arenas.

Yes I bought my Mustafar playset yesterday and I noticed that Anakin & Obi-Wan's lightsabers were switched as well. Strange huh? They both have the usual clear rubber bands along with a removable plastic wrap on their hands to hold the saber in place. I like how you can add Vader's Operating Table as well to the back inside of the playset, according to the inset instructions, very cool!
    [b][size=4]"Have you ever heard of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis-the wise?" -Palpatine asking Anakin in [i]Revenge of the Sith[/i][/size][/b]

Ah, good news! So how do the figures look? Are the paint apps pretty decent? What's the articulation on these?

Where did you find the playset at? I have been looking for that the past week.

Smile Re: Mustafar Playset Error

These playsets have been showing up in Houston, Texas at the local Wal-marts, 2 per case, but I have not seen more then two though.

Good Luck,

I've seen a stack of these, they all have the wrong sabers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.