Question 3" 1994 ACTION MASTER GOLD C-3PO

Anyone know about this thing, ive heard it was a mail away,
    - "Go ahead, keep 'em carded. Chicks totally respect a guy who doesn't even have the nerve to open a toy." - "Scalp all you want; we'll make more."

Re: 3" 1994 ACTION MASTER GOLD C-3PO

Just thought I would reply and let you know it was a Mail-Away Exculsive.If I remember right you had to mail in proofs from the other Star Wars action masters released to get the figure.Its a cool looking piece.

Yeah it was a mailaway as mentioned above. It was pretty much just like the regular C-3PO in the series except it was all gold including the base. I have one packed away in a box, if i can actually get to it, I will try to get you a picture, but i really have no idea which Star Wars box i have it in.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I think you can buy them currently at www.toyzz.com
    I remember them selling them.

EDIT:

Yep, check it.
    [I][B][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]You cannot live until you have something to die for.

Do you believe we were created for a purpose? I believe I was created to kill you... [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Here's the SSG database entry on it: http://systems.figures.com/database/...d=5&sitemid=20

(sadly, no photos, they got lost in the DB move before the most receont one)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I cant believe you can still buy these.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I have a picture of the Gold C-3PO mail away exclusive.This is from my personal collection database.I hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Action Master-Gold C3POa.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	11049