Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: thoughts on the c3 store

here is my ideas for the store:

1. Pre-order -have things pre-ordered and then you pick them up at the store, already paid for. Just bring in your email showing your purchase to confirm it. This would cause a little additional scheduling to get everyone on board for it (since items are shipped from different benders)

2. Pre-order with shipping- I would have paid 30 bucks to have my stuff sent to me at home so that all I would have to do is register on-line and fill out an order form. No hassle at the store. This would also alleviate much of the congestion at the store because others would have had it sent home also.

3. Multiple locations- you could seperate it off into a clothing section, a toy section, etc. and have multiple locations to pick them up at. Just have to prevent lines from forming for this to work.

4. Cash/Figure only line

It was run a little better than the previous time but it was still horrible. I had a woman pass out in front of me.......how perfect for her, I'm a paramedic!

I don't know if she ever got her stuff though. She made it into the last row before buying. I hope that it worked out ok for her.

Did anyone really see any use for the green Fan Club exclusive tickets? I received two prior to the show, and really never had a chance to use them. They said there was a separate line for Fan Club members only, but that line was just as bad as to the other ones. Also, the Fan Club lounge looked like a place you didn't want to waste a ticket on. Did anyone use them for any special event?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    Did anyone really see any use for the green Fan Club exclusive tickets? I received two prior to the show, and really never had a chance to use them. They said there was a separate line for Fan Club members only, but that line was just as bad as to the other ones. Also, the Fan Club lounge looked like a place you didn't want to waste a ticket on. Did anyone use them for any special event?
    I used one when Dr Evazan and I got in early Sunday via a sky bridge . . . not much of a line there and we got in right away, while everyone else was still waiting out in the friggin cold! . The stupid woman up there took mine though and when I went to get into the Exhibitors hall, they would not let me in. The guy there said she should not have taken it. Luckly I had another and all I had to do was show him.

Funny thing was though LBC, Saturday when we were all in the line for the Fan Club Entrance to the store, yet they never asked me for a green ticket . . . . he heh he.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"