Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Talking C3 Vader @ SWshop.com!

Don't know if this is the right thread, but just wanted to let everyone know that the C3 Exclusive Vader is available to order online for 19.99. Pretty steep, but I picked up one! Just thought you all would like to know.

Re: C3 Vader @ SWshop.com!

It was 15 + 2-3 dollars for the case at C3
    So minus the plane ticket or gas money, registration fees, time, etc.
    I think it's a pretty sweet deal.
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Guyute alerted me to this just a few minutes ago. Ordered two. Good deal.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I tried to order the "4 per customer" but it wouldn't let me. In the description it says "2 per customer." Hmmm I did get my two though and I think SK might have one for me, so i'm content. cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

WOW....I just check there about an two hours ago and it wasn't listed. No biggie as i just ordered two.

THANKS FOR THE TIP!!!

Twenty bucks + shipping for a 4" figure with electronic sound base. No thanks.

Hopefully everyone who wasted several hours of their life waiting in line last weekend with nothing to show for it will be able to get one or two of these.
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 04-25-2005 at 12:35 PM. Reason: ne jabba no badda

the site wont let me add it to my cart now

is it working now for anyone else??

working now again!!
    Last edited by elkkthunder; 04-25-2005 at 01:03 PM.

Won't work for me either.
    Never mind, it is back up.
    Last edited by Major Karr; 04-25-2005 at 01:01 PM.

my order for 1 went thru fine.
    later

That's pretty lame under Add to Cart it says Limit of 4 per customer and under the description at the bottom in boldface it says Limit Two Per Customer.

I ended up placing my order twice so I could get the 4 that it says I could order. Both orders went through so it appears as though you can order up to 4 on two seperate orders.

The only thing that sucks is that I ended up paying for postage twice at $7 but judging from what people are paying for them on ebay, all I have to do is sell just one of them to pay for all of them!
    Last edited by decadentdave; 04-25-2005 at 02:20 PM.