Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Master Replicas Ramblings

Thanks for the recommendations,
    However, i gotta cool myself down n try not to buy anything new these 2,3 weeks, i just received a note from my bank, saying tht ive reached the limit of my credit card..hehe..
    Im frm Malaysia, by the way, and here theres like, only one shop selling MR items, but they charge higher than buying staright from MR. Im trying to make a deal wih the guy to replace my Vader FX with the new version, but right now, my only aim is to buy a Darth Vader helmet before the opening show..

May the force be with me.

Hey I spotted the Obi-Wan Scaled Lightsaber at Best Buy tonight. They didnt have price tags on them, they probably run about $35 though.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well, I finally broke down and bought my Darth Vader F/X Lightsaber. I found it at Meijer's last week and said waht they heck, I can swing $120.00 for this bad boy.

I'm glad I did. This thing rocks! Kudos to MR on this saber.

On a side note my daughter loves it as well, she even managed to learn how to turn it on and off, not bad for a 3 year old! She's a natural.

Anyway, I just can't say enough good things about this thing. Thank you Master Replicas.

Now I just have to save up enough money to buy a Darth Vader LE saber.
    May the force be with you.