Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Figures

41-44

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Looks like this person has all 4. Don't know if this means they've hit retail yet or not, but it's the first I've seen em so I thought I'd put it out here.

Re: 41-44

We just (as in this morning) got the AT-TE Gunner and Chopper Droid assortment, so I don't expect to see the SA Clonetrooper for a while.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Walmart here just got them in today (#41-44). So keep an eye out at walmart for them.

i will def. keep an eye out for these figures. that clone trooper looks amazing. def going to get as many of those as i can.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

DAMNIT!!!!!
    1. I dont have any more money
    2 im still looking for 33+
    - "Go ahead, keep 'em carded. Chicks totally respect a guy who doesn't even have the nerve to open a toy." - "Scalp all you want; we'll make more."

It's all about the SA Clonetrooper for me. I'll pass on the rest...

Is it just me, or do all of the Wookie figs kinda suck so far?
    Real men buy Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by Amanamatt
    Is it just me, or do all of the Wookie figs kinda suck so far?
    it isn't just you, they are some of the worst figures in the ROTS basic figure lineup. they are just big hunks of plastic with very little movement.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

The hunt begins again, I still can't wait for #50.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

i will keep an eye out here inthe wv for these guys. but i tell you what we havent seen any of the clone commander series here either. i check each monring when i go to work walk right by them on the way to my electronics dept.
    check this site out!!

[url="http://www.compfused.com/directlink/610/"]www.compfused.com/directlink/610/[/url]

Yup, I am still without 33+ figs, can't even find any Quick-Draw Clones for the past week...