Hybrid View

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: KB.com Lego sale

Believe it or not those are actually some great prices KB or not. I may just have to pick up the Tri-droid even if I'm broke as hell.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

KBToys.com

I don't know if anyone is interested or not, but KBToys.com is having a Star Wars special. Free shipping on all orders over $50. I managed to pick up 2 of the arenas that I have been unable to find here and they only wanted $19.99 for them. Also, all of their LEGO's are on sale for 20% off and they are free shipping too. Now if they would just drop the price of the Gunship down to the SRP of $29.99 I would be happy.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Re: KBToys.com

You know with free freight and check for no tax it is a better buy that Walmart's online price of $28.88.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!