Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay, have #33-40 been found anywhere BESIDES Wal Mart or Kohl's?

I have no Wal Marts near me and the only Kohl's by me doesn't carry Star Wars figures. So I think my chances of finding these are slim. Have they been found at Toys R Us or Target?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Re: Okay, have #33-40 been found anywhere BESIDES Wal Mart or Kohl's?

Had Some Picked Up In Florida At Target. They Said It Was A Super Target.number 33 That Is
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

I have found #37-40 at TRU. I have also found #35 at K-B.
    Last edited by aricajade; 04-27-2005 at 03:08 PM.
    [b][font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=navy][size=3]President of the[/size] "Save the Wampa[size=3](s)[/size][size=4]" [/size][size=3]Foundation.[/size][/color][/size][/font][/b]
    [b][font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font][/b]

Target got in one case that had 36-40 on saturday, so I'm assuming they're slowly coming in. And if TRU's claim of getting new figures every 2 weeks is true, then 33-40 should be hitting there on Friday.

Honestly, I don't know what is coming in where anymore. I ran into a guy in Kohl's last night who collects a lot of different figures besides Star Wars, and he really seems to know the local collecting scene, and from what he tells me it is so corrupt around here so as to put most of the stories I have read on SSG to shame.

There has ALWAYS been a dearth of good figures in the Boston area. I always thought it was due to us getting screwed shipping-wise - but the tales I heard about store managers ordering case assortments for employees to take the short-packed figures out of, employees pillaging opened case assortments to put stuff on eBay before stocking the pegs, and scalpers showing up at the crack of dawn, including a character who uses a prop cane for sympathy from store managers and who has been known to rip toys out of people's hands (I look forward to running into that individual, giving him an obvious opportunity to rip something out of my hands and then stomping on his feet so as to make him jump up and down and give away that the cane is a prop) and who is most likely personally-responsible for why I cannot find any Gunners, Pilots, or Commanders on the pegs around here.

I have yet to see ANY figure #33-#40 on ANY peg on a TRU, Target, Wal-mart or Kohl's in the North Boston stores I frequent, and I begin to wonder whether I will ever see them.

I just hope OhMyGodCheapNewFiguresOnline.com gets some new figs in soon so I can order them and stop worrying about looking...I'm willing to pay an extra dollar per figure just to have the stupid chase end.

Damnit, we need direct ordering from Hasbro and an end to retail!
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Scackmgack
    Damnit, we need direct ordering from Hasbro and an end to retail!
    Haven't you heard. They're doing just that but for $6.99 per figure. It may save people time and gas money.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I got #33 and 34 at KB. They had the series along with #38 but his head was messed up so I didn't buy it, they had alot too.

I've seen #33-36 at TRU and Kroger (grocery store chain). Kroger was cheapest - they weren't in the system yet and they sold 'em to me for $4.99 each.

I found the Pilot and Palps at my Target near the launch of the ROTS figures.

I've found 33, 34, 35, 36, and 39 at either Target or Walmart. The TRU here seems to really suck. They haven't had anything new since MM. I haven't checked KB Toys all that much, and Kmart doesn't really have a whole lot either.
    "I have a visual" "Jedi?" "I think so." "How many? A thousand?" "No.." "Eighty?" "No sir.." "What? Fifty?" "Less.." "Forty? Come on! How many?!" "Two.." "What?!"