Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I like the articulation!

I actually like the articulation of the Power Of The Jedi Figures, there great, there like minature replicers, because in all honesty, we're all adults (nearly), what would we want to be playing with them for!
    More articulation Less Detail!

Talking CRAZY!

NO! We need detail! I mean we don't want to have POTF3! I think that we should have equality between the two and by the way, I am 16 and I still play with them
    So, We need detail still!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I don't understand you people, how can you play with them?

It's easy you put one figure in one hand, another figure in another hand and just start banging them together until they are reduced to nothing more than multi-colored sludge.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I don't play with my figs I'm too old for that I just mainly look at them and display them, but if adults paly with them that;s fine with me.

Articulation AND Detail

POTF2 proved that Hasbro can give us both articulation AND deatil when they want to. Look at Bespin Guard-- finely sculpted in great detail and extra articulation on the arms. Same with Sandtrooper, Comm tech Stormtrooper, even Plo Koon has extra arm aticulation. What is a real crime is these E2 figures which have ZERO articulaiton and have very little detail -- they look like they are goofy toy biz comic book characters.

I play with mine every now and then. But I mostly use mine for dispay, set up and scene building. The articulation really comes in handy. We still need it. I don't like 'statue' or 'one pose' figures even if I don't play with them.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

A figure in hand is worth two on the shelf?

Oh... here I go...

All right... I still play with mine from time to time. I'm 34 years old and when i am having a really bad day... I like to have the escape. It's great stress relief and makes me feel like a kid again. After a hour of this... I am ready to be an adult again.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I sometimes play with them, when I'm really bored.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I'm 15 and I love playing with them! Especially the LEGOs! Currently, the Rebels are waiting to rebuild their secret base and the Imperials are waiting for a squadron of TIE Bombers and TIE Interceptors (still need to get some Interceptors, haven't had the chance. ) while they've taken over the Mos Eisley cantina 3-D background playset and R2-Q5 shows off the plans for the Death Star III! And on my Carbon Freeze Playset, Bespin Luke and Dagobah Vader are dueling it out against MOTDS 2-pack Maul! Even if you don't play with your figures, don't you think it's fun to put them in dioramas of your own imagination? Like say for instance wouldn't you want a diorama of an off-corridor in which the Rebel Troopers are fighting Stormtroopers and you want them in several posistions. Detail + Awesome articulation sells and is possible....just check out those new Spider-Man figures that are coming out, I'd love to get some Stormtroopers done with THAT articulation!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"