Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: C3 Regrets

Coming to you from the great beyond!

Re: C3 Regrets

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    5. Also that one event called CONTINUITY.....something...something. That went on Saturday during the 1-man-SW show. Did anyone go to that? DAR!!!??? you wers suppose to be my point man on that did you go!!??
    Give me a synopsis.
    Ahhhhh . . .. ummmmm . . . . no, missed it. I think I was getting David Prowse's signature at the time . . .or something. But I know I missed it . . . . LBC was with me and I really cannot remember what we were doing at the time . . . sorry mate .

I wish we could have had a bit better organization for the SSG crew. Not that Dr Evazan didn't do his best, without what he did half of use would never have met up. But I wish there was a definitive meet and greet for all of us and all of us were aware of it. Those I did hang with, we had a blast! I would have liked to meet more of you!

LBC, the SW in 30 was a friggin RIOT!! I wish someone video taped it and would distribute it. Its soo hard to explain without the visuals!

I also regret not getting a better pic with the really HhhooooOOooootttTT!! Slave Leia. Granted, Chris did a good job without really knowing how to operate my camera . . but I would have liked a closer, picture . . . in many ways .

All in all I had a blast though . . so its not too many regrets.
    Dar' is no longer "Live in Orlando" . . . he may "Not be in Orlando" either . . .
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Re: C3 Regrets

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    - I didn't hang more with those I wasn't staying with
    Sorry we bored you so much there Doc! j/k! I guess We'll just have to work harder to please ya next time!
    "What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".
    "The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".