Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

C3 Who had to Special Order?

I'm sure there are more besides me, but of the lucky few who got INTO the Celebration III Store, who all had to special order the sold out items? As you went through the line you were handed an order form where you could special order items that were already sold out ie: Yoda Hoodie and Stadium Blanket and have them shipped to you.

Any body know how long the wait is? What did you buy?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: C3 Who had to Special Order?

Hmmm . . . didn't get an order form in line . . no that would have been smart and time saving . . no they waited till I was faced with the Forest Gump cashier to give me an order form.

I ordered the Badge set, cause I want it to be framed with my signed shirt . . and I had to order the Childs sirt x2 for my daughter and nephew. I hope they arrive soon though . . I hate waiting!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I wanted to order something but it wasn't listed ... the black vader Hoodie. And shipping was expensive. I was gonna settle for a T-shirt ($18) but shipping for it was $10. No thanks.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Still haven't received my stuff yet . . . . dang it! "I gave you my money, now give me my . . . . . . . . stuff"
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Just got a change to check out my "Pink slips" from my order . . . the badges are not suppose to arrive until the week of May 26, and the shirts I ordered, it states if you do not receive them by JUNE 27th to contact Gen-Con. JUNE 27th!?!?!?!?!!? That's well over 2 stinking months since I ordered them!!!! I've ordered other stuff since then from other companies and got them already!!! This is CRAP!!!

Yeah, the stuff should already be made! I'm still waiting as well.

I just got an email from GenCon updating me on the status of Special Ordered items. She said they delivery date should be BY June 27th, but they were working to get them out before then. (fingers crossed)

Just got my Badge Set yesterday!!! Wooooo!!! Now I just gotta wait for the stinkin shirts . . . my daughters going to out-grow it before it even gets here!!

Dar - My bro also got his badge set a couple days ago. He's very happy with it.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Well it seems that some items are showing up. Hopefully my Hoodie, Shirt and Statium Blanket are not far behind.