Now that the convention has been over for a few days, does anyone wish they had done something differently? I myself have a had a few regrets, minor ones, but if I could go back and do things differently, here is what I would have done.

1) Left earlier & later - I didn't get in to Indy until Thursday afternoon, due to circumstances beyond my control. The whole first day was a washout for me considering a took a nap upon getting into the hotel room. I went later that night with the SSG gang but were denied access to the opening ceremonies due to heavy crowds.
I also left Sunday afternoon on a jet plane when I could have left on Monday. Another wasted day

2) Saw Lucas - George met with the fans on Saturday morning. Unfortunately, that was the last chance for me to get figures at the C3 store, and I had an obligation to fulfill with those figures, so I couldn't have skipped that portion of the day. It was a tough choice, but I knew I had to wait to get to the store. Hindsight being 20/20 I would have liked to gone on Friday.

3) Saw the musical and the one-man show - I hear that both of the shows were great, especially the performer for the one-man show. Due to time limitations, I couldn't get to them. If I followed through on regret 1, then this problem would have been solved.

Regrets, I've had a few, then again, too few to mention But my eyes are not stinging in the bitter tears of disappointment. I had a blast and hope to attend some similar future event.