Thread: The OC

The OC

Can anyone tell me the deal with the OC. First they premier the EP3 trailer during it and now George Lucas is going to be on it. I can't really imagine that the fan base for Star Wars is anywere the same as the fan base for the OC. Any suggestions?

Re: The OC

2 scenarios

The O.C is one of the better rated shows on Fox. By putting the trailer on their and having Lucas on the show, word gets to alot of people.

#2:

The show has horrid ratings and they are trying to push it on us.

ANybody think thre show will be on FOX?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The only time I sat through the mess called the OC was when they played the Ep 3 trailer and I could care less about seeing Lucas on the show.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The FOX TV network is a subsidiary of 20th Century Fox, the studio/distributor for all six Star Wars films. So I'm sure FOX is trying to hype the new movie release by using it to hype their television programming. It's a marketing dream - they've got a huge movie release that also coincides with May sweeps.

Yeah, the whole FOX connection. I am also willing to bet the live action television series will be on FOX. Too bad, because FOX has a bad track record with good shows.
    May the force be with you.