Thread: Quinlan Vos

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Quinlan Vos

I like him! What do you think? When did he premiere? I know I am kinda slow but I just read Twilight and Darkness.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Question ......

Or...........don't talk............I guess you are all mimes or something..............La la la........
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

The C&B section has been less active around here for a while. I've been a little burnt out on invigorating it. Be patient. It should pick up on its own.

Quinlan made a barely noticable appearance in Emissaries to Malastare - the ongoing arc before Twilight. Nothing to bother reading - he came out of the rain and said "hello" to Mace Windu and Depa Billaba while they were tracking missing dogs on Nar Shadda. It was miss-able.

Twilight was his real premier and an awesome arc!

You missed the arc with Quinlan and the Nightsisters. I think it was Infinity's End. It takes place between Twilight and Darkness and I enjoyed it quite a bit! Pretty cool stuff in there, but Villie and Aayla are not in that one. An ongoing arc before Darkness was The Hunt for Aurra Sing, but it had nothing to do with Quinlan.

In the currently running Stark Hyperspace Wars (which took place before TPM), Aayla learns of young Quinlan's adventures in a flashback story. So far, it is also very good, in addition to giving background on Plo Koon.

Enjoy.