Re: Toys R Us . Com has 33 34 35 36 on the site 4 sale

Thanks KIDD takes the hassle out of the morning runs now if that AT TE gunner would show up on there I'd be very happy.

Good eye, Kidd!
    JOIN THE DARKSIDE

i owe you one Kidd! (haha) the clone pilots are sold out but i was still able to pick up a few clone commanders. thanks once again.

it's good to see that the figures are becoming a little easier to get. i just need to get 41-44. but i prefer the hunt, rather than just simply ordering them. except for exclusives, which usually require ordering. but this is good for those that are unable to find them in stores.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

So much for the clones.

I'm glad I go mine at Kohls a couple weeks ago, but this does not bode well for whenever they put 41-44 on the site - considering 2 out of 4 will likely be bought up in 5 minutes by army builders (as I'm assuming they were tonight, considering they couldn't have been up there for more than a couple hours). I'd love to know when amazon actually put them up, cuz I checked earlier today and there was no sign of them. Does this mean we'll just have to keep on checking randomly, or is there some set time when they put up new items for sale?
    Last edited by tagmac; 04-27-2005 at 12:05 AM.

TRU/AMazon.com finds(merged)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...935379-9834337

Ordered mine and I am looking forward to it.

Yes I know it is a new paint job but I really want a Purple MACE Starfighter (seen in the Clone Wars Volume 2).

**Yes I did place a review there also.**
    Last edited by Val Da Car; 04-28-2005 at 10:12 PM. Reason: update of stuff
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

It is all sold out now.

Re: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter TRU Exclusive **In Stock**

I followed the link posted here and saw the ad for TRU and..wow! IT IS INVISIBLE! I mean of course there's no image available because Anakin uses the Force to become invisible....JOKING...Why do people post ads w/o pics and trust us to buy them?
    Maury: The DNA evidence has come back.... and LUKE.... He is your father!!!!
    Luke: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

Re: TRU/AMazon.com finds(merged)

Red Guard for those who need him.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=glance&s=toys

HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"