SPOILER ALERT******Grevious Starfighter

Ben comes back to Corsucant using Roach Boy's starfighter. It would be cool to have one. Right?
    Maury: The DNA evidence has come back.... and LUKE.... He is your father!!!!
    Luke: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

Re: SPOILER ALERT******Grevious Starfighter

I added the word spoiler to the title.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks! T forgot!
    Maury: The DNA evidence has come back.... and LUKE.... He is your father!!!!
    Luke: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

Not sure how big it is, but they could make is a Gunship-sized vehicle, yeah.

But it'd doubtful, Hasbro said no more vehicles this year, and by 2006 Star Wars will be so unpopular Hasbro will be back in POTJ territory...
    "Learn to know the Dark Side of the force, and you achieve a power greater than any Jedi!"

http://www.geocities.com/beckmen/figures.html
    http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=beckmen

Hasbro could keep the line popular if they played it smart. They're going to have a certain freedom now that there'll never be another movie year again, and in a perfect world that freedom would allow them to produce whatever they (and we) wanted, vehicles and playsets they'd never made before. They could shift the emphasis from figures to things -for- the figures....I know I'm dreaming.

Even if that did happen I doubt there'd be anything like Grievous's or Maul's ships, they just don't play large enough parts. I'd rather see them make the new Naboo Star Skiff. That's something they could do as an entry in the gunship assortment.

Quote Originally Posted by KotoOgami
    I'd rather see them make the new Naboo Star Skiff. That's something they could do as an entry in the gunship assortment.
    They wouldn't even bother with this. They didn't release a new star skiff for AOTC, they wouldn't do it for ROTS, either. If you ask me, I think that Hasbro will still make:

-V-Wing fighter
    -Palpatine's shuttle (why not? It's smaller than the Imperial shuttle)
    -Grievous' starfighter (not that big)
    -Wookiee Catamaran (Offhand, I'd say it's about the size of the ARC fighter)
    -Obi-Wan's Utapau Jedi starfighter (Blue paintjob)
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous
    They wouldn't even bother with this. They didn't release a new star skiff for AOTC, they wouldn't do it for ROTS, either. If you ask me, I think that Hasbro will still make:

-V-Wing fighter
    -Palpatine's shuttle (why not? It's smaller than the Imperial shuttle)
    -Grievous' starfighter (not that big)
    -Wookiee Catamaran (Offhand, I'd say it's about the size of the ARC fighter)
    -Obi-Wan's Utapau Jedi starfighter (Blue paintjob)
    Out of these vehicles, I don't think we'll see Palpatine's shuttle or Grievous' starfighter. Obi-Wan's Utapau Jedi Interceptor is the most likely candidate since Hasbro loves rehashes, and all that's involved is a repaint. This may even be one of those TRU exclusives later this year. A V-Wing would be a big seller, and it could be made to sell for only $20.00. The Catamaran is a possibility, but it looks like it would have to fall under the $30.00 "Gunship Assortment" banner.

BTW, wasn't the Catamaran listed as being slated for release this year, or was that just another wishful thinking fanboy rumor?
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Does anyone have a pic of Grievous' Starfighter? I would love to see what it looks like so that I know what we are talking about.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Look in the spoiler section.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten